Paintball Guns and Gear forums banner

1 - 20 of 53 Posts

·
Registered
194 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i just bought 2 of These

they are pretty cool...im actually satisfied with them...what kinda airsoft stuff do u guys have?

·
Registered
375 Posts
whoa man my friend has one of those.. they have crazy hop up... he has to aim at the persons feet to hit them in the chest. I have a spring deagle, a spring compensated beretta, and 4 of those little mini electric guns.

·
Registered
194 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
yeah...i want one of those little mini elec's...my friend has the clear MP5 thats mini...pretty neat...

·
Registered
98 Posts
I used to have 2 aeg's but then I found out that AIRSOFT sucks

·
Registered
194 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
u still got them? ill take them off ur hands

·
V8 Interceptor
2,125 Posts
Targ3tPractic3 said:
whoa man my friend has one of those.. they have crazy hop up... he has to aim at the persons feet to hit them in the chest. I have a spring deagle, a spring compensated beretta, and 4 of those little mini electric guns.
LOL!! Translated into Paintball Terms, you just said,

"Yeah, my guns velocity is SO LOW, I have to aim at the CLOUDS to hit someone 20 feet away!"

It's not set properly.. It's cranked full bore.

I own a TM M16A2, TM Spas 12, and HFC MP5.

·
Registered
261 Posts
Airsoft does suck..you can tell if you get hit but you could cheat and say you didn't in paintball you have to wipe but you can't get it off sometimes so you can't cheat.

·
V8 Interceptor
2,125 Posts
Your opinions aren't really valid if you're only played paintball..

Edit-I'm still giggling about that moron with the hop up comment...

·
Registered
2,515 Posts
VengizzleNorcal said:
I used to have 2 aeg's but then I found out that AIRSOFT sucks
airsoft is the shiz, i luv it, but its 2 expensive

·
V8 Interceptor
2,125 Posts
Too expensive.. Even though it's $0.005 per BB (CANADIAN)..

To start, though.. It's VERY expensive.

·
Registered
2,515 Posts
hey wut do u expect, i earn no money and my parents giv me none for allowance or nething, they just say if i dont do the chores im grounded
lol

·
V8 Interceptor
2,125 Posts
I totally understand :).
I'm just saying, with free energy from a wall socket, and 4000 shots for 20 bucks CAD, it's not expensive to play on any level.

·
Gates Boxing Club
7,065 Posts
Lowtryx said:
LOL!! Translated into Paintball Terms, you just said,

"Yeah, my guns velocity is SO LOW, I have to aim at the CLOUDS to hit someone 20 feet away!"
wrong, hop up is a thing that gives the ball backspin. it gives the ball too much backspin and hence it goes up instead of straight

·
V8 Interceptor
2,125 Posts
Yes... I'm wrong...

All right, smart guy..
Tokyo Marui's patented Higher Operating Power unit, or 'Hop' up, put's a small backspin on the bb to counteract the force of gravity, somewhat in the sense rifling does to stabalise a real bullet. The spin on the BB creates upward force, while the BB stays on it's original Path, giving much higher accuracy.

To PROPERLY set your hop up, it's recommended to CRANK IT FULL BORE, so the BB FLIES WAY OFF, the slowly turn it down until finding the desired accuracy.

·
Registered
375 Posts
Thank you spud.. and anyway, not all guns hop up is adjustable. Oh and if you had a gun with low velocity and you aimed at someones feet, i dont really think it would hit the person in the chest now would it? This is a 20 dollar gun we are talking about.. he doesnt know how to adjust it, and probably doesnt even care. I AM JUST STATING THAT WHEN MY FRIEND SHOOTS HIS GUN THE BB CURVES UP A LOT. Lets just shut up about it already.. god.

·
V8 Interceptor
2,125 Posts
Targ3tPractic3 said:
Thank you spud.. and anyway, not all guns hop up is adjustable. Oh and if you had a gun with low velocity and you aimed at someones feet, i dont really think it would hit the person in the chest now would it?
....Hence me saying 'aim at the clouds'.

The point was to get across that it's totally wrong...

Edit- Point out to me ONE TM gun with un-adjustable hop up, and I'll stand corrected.

2nd Edit- Also, a little more in depth. The reason the BB flys way up is because, you're correct, it is cranked. The Hop up rubber being too far causes a greater upward force on BB from the higher backspin, overpowering the gravitational pull of the BB, hence flying upwards.

·
Registered
375 Posts
As far as I know, the gun in the picture isnt. Its not like ive tried to adjust it or anything.. Ive only shot the damn gun once.. no need to make a big deal out of it. Lets leave it at that and move on..

·
V8 Interceptor
2,125 Posts
Targ3tPractic3 said:
no need to make a big deal out of it. Lets leave it at that and move on..
Well put.. Moving along..

Is your version a GBB, EBB or Spring?
I'm curious..

Also, if you're interested, I have dead sexy pictures of my baby's for the drooling.. Care to take a look-see?

1 - 20 of 53 Posts