Paintball Guns and Gear forums banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
337 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
If You Want To Be Part Of The Ak Army And Be An Ak Soldier Then Im Me Or Drop Me A Pm And Ill See What I Can Do Me And My Buddy Made This Us And We Want It To Spred!!! If You Want In There Is No Real Requirements Just Talk To Me!! Much Love ~ Ak Soldier

·
Registered
337 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
my bad about the caps thing...
didnt mean to do that.. and AK is an "army" were doing and this forum is really gettin lame cuz of ass holes like u guys...

·
Registered
337 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
well it shouldnt it should only be about people who are intrested in joining.. flaming is dumb.. so if your not intrested in it stay out..

·
Registered
337 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
close the thread please mods there is no point if people are gonna flame..

·
Registered
337 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
dhill would u please stop flaming every thread i make im really gettin sick of it and yes we are making one becasue we dont like HK we woudl rather have AK cuz of the AK 47 and me and my friend who are making this its just our thing so please STOP flamming..

·
That's Hot
3,914 Posts
PBaller149 said:
dhill would u please stop flaming every thread i make im really gettin sick of it and yes we are making one becasue we dont like HK we woudl rather have AK cuz of the AK 47 and me and my friend who are making this its just our thing so please STOP flamming..
How about YOU stop spamming

I just finished giving you a negative rep for your initial post, so congratulations I'm giving you another one for this post. Don't post flames or any crap again or you will be banned. We are not in any mood to tolerate anyone's leftover bullcrap, and that includes you.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.