Paintball Guns and Gear forums banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
155 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
im just wondering if this is true?? b/c i see a good gun on ebay but then he says may not be able to get spare parts in futor b/c of AKA/SP law suit???

whats going on??

thanks

·
Registered
155 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
ya i dont know...

i wanted a the gun and my dad flipped out at me b/c it said law suit... so he said well then that means that if your gun breaks then its done for good...
i read the aka press release and it said that it would still make parts for the guns..
well then my dad went on the comp and looked up a angel b/c he thought i said angel instead of aka

what a bozo

·
Registered
2,158 Posts
you know couldn't AKA make a body, and all the parts but not assemble them so you could build the gun. Because technically they're NOT producing the gun, they're just making parts for it.

·
Registered
2,158 Posts
technically, they're just making parts for the guns already out there. They aren't making a gun, they're making parts for it (like cocker bodys)

·
Registered
11,482 Posts
I think i've heard a rumor that AKA has "something" in development. Something big, and scary. Of course, my mind might be making crap up again.

·
Registered
2,312 Posts
damnit!!!

bobide said:
I think i've heard a rumor that AKA has "something" in development. Something big, and scary. Of course, my mind might be making crap up again.
lol. damn, i heard vikes and excaliburs were some of the best and was looking into one of those in 1 year or 2 or 3.... :mad: damnit!!! who else cant make any guns? they cant make guns b/c smart parts claims they have rights to their guns hah? thats what i heard... :mad: :( i want those smart parts lawyers to be like :yum all up on my sack!!! too bad i like their crap, and am prolly gunna buy an imp w/was for 350.... :rolleyes:

·
Registered
53 Posts
My buddy gave his gun to aka directly at a trade show. It took them 2 months to fix the problem and when he got it back they didnt even fix it. Its kind of funny because the kid got everyone in my area into Vikings. Nice customer service.

·
Registered
212 Posts
vpraidersfan1 said:
they cant make guns b/c smart parts claims they have rights to their guns hah?
Smart Parts and WDP hold the patent to any Electropnumatic gun. Anyone making an electropnuematic gun has to pay royalties to those two companies. Pick up the new FaceFull, they have a good article on it. WDP are such homos, they tried to demolish the patent saying it was not right. Then found out they could make money off it and had a total change of morals... oh well business is business.

·
Registered
2,416 Posts
Barber said:
Ted, is there something you'd like to tell me before I get a new gun?
I read something about AKA making a new marker, called the Evil Minion or something, that uses an E-Blade to bypass the lawsuit from Smart Parts, looked interesting...

-Mike

1 - 16 of 16 Posts