Paintball Guns and Gear forums banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
birmingham here

hey leak im in bham area, actually gardendale. where do u play at? i heard the closest is paintball quest in mcalla
-stephen

·
Registered
28 Posts
I'm in the Birmingham area. I played at Alabama Paintball Park this past weekend. I liked it. There were not too many people there. One airball field, one hyperball field, and a woods game area.
Tell me about your equipment.

·
Registered
3,172 Posts
Eastern Alabama here. Central on the Alabama Georgia line. We have a group of about 25 that play at least once a month. If you can find where interstate 85 crosses the AL/GA state line, thats where we are.

·
Registered
3,172 Posts
We have private property that we play on. CO2 fills on site. Kinda half woodsball half speedball. Its a pretty good time. We have barrels and cars and wire spools and saw briars. We like it. Plus its free.

·
Registered
10,024 Posts
Smitty said:
We have private property that we play on. CO2 fills on site. Kinda half woodsball half speedball. Its a pretty good time. We have barrels and cars and wire spools and saw briars. We like it. Plus its free.
you gotta holler at me next time.

·
Registered
1 Posts
Hey man I live in Gardendale and I am looking for a group of guys to play paintball with. The group I played with everybody stopped playing over time but I still love it. I have a great set up Tippmann A5 with a flatline, expansion chamber, and e trigger. I mainly play woods ball but at this point man I just want to play. If you have a group and would like another player hit me up im game. My name is Randy and my email is [email protected] cell 205-777-1049 you can call or text me.Oh and im 29 with a wife and kids so you don't have to worry about trouble making or anything like that I just want to play. Thanks

1 - 16 of 16 Posts