Paintball Guns and Gear forums banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
NORTHCOAST HARDCORE
6,318 Posts
if i was stationed in alaska id be EXTREMELY pissed all the time. i hate the cold and winter in ohio, its tons worse there (unless ur on the coast, where it aint to bad). if i go into the marines as an officer after school im crossin my fingers for somewhere in europe. hey, u could be in iraq i guess, meh

·
12,110 Posts
Awww! dont you look cute in your cammies!

Awesome pics dude. Have you seen any of the aura borealis? I watched some show on it the other day and they said it was all moving to russia.

·
Premium Member
5,674 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
rise...and the 12 comment in a work environment I feel that to be harrasment...and being the bigger man that I am I will simply walk away rather than masing your ass then calling the cops.

I saw the northernlights one night. it has to be colder than it is right now normally for the sky to clear up for a good view. best times is late fall early spring. Hope to see it some more.

ps....careful old man...you are trying my patients.

·
Registered
2,158 Posts
nice pictures

·
Superdeeduper Admin Type
17,772 Posts
BUBBASR. said:
I am 20 god damn years old. I will do as I please...or what my section sergeant says to do..which ever comes first.
Hahahahaha... that's like the line from GI Jane... "When I want your opinion cadet, I will give it to you."

I bet that baby face of yours gets all them Alaskan chicks all melting thier igloo ....
:naughty

·
Registered
10,024 Posts
BUBBASR. said:
I am 20 god damn years old. I will do as I please...or what my section sergeant says to do..which ever comes first.
haha chew is like crack here...everybody has some, since you arent allowed to smoke...lol @ section sergeant...

edit: lmao @ medic

·
Premium Member
5,674 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
no fair....yea there are some nasty ladies up here but...BUT there is also university of alaska anchorage. college towns are very good for you. I will hopefully be investing in a vehicle in the next 2 weeks and will have many more opertunities to mingle with the locals.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts