Paintball Guns and Gear forums banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
898 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Which album that came out this year (so far) would you say is the best? To me, it is a tie:

Dark Tranquility - Exposures: In Retrospect and Denial
and
Dream Evil - The Book of Heavy Metal

I jut cant stop listening to them, which is always a good thing. thumup:

·
Registered
898 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Gabriot said:
Does A Perfect Circle's count for this year?
Just so it's close.

·
Registered
895 Posts
1. Therion - Lemuria/Sirius B

2. Ayreon - The Human Equation

3. Dream Evil - The Book of Heavy Metal

4. Edguy - Hellfire Club

5. Dragonforce - Sonic Firestorm

Other great releases so far this year are Evergrey - The Inner Circle (I guess you could also count The Dark Discovery and Solitude Dominance Tragedy since they were just released in the US during 2004), Gamma Ray - Live, Heavenly - Dust to Dust, Rhapsody - Dark Secret, Iced Earth - Glorious Burden, Symphorce - Twice Second, Hammerfall - One Crimson Night, Primal Fear - Devil's Ground, Into Eternity - Buried into Oblivion, Queensryche - Live, Rush - Feedback, Threshold - Critical Energy, IQ - Dark Matter, Magnitude 9 - Decoding the soul, Yngwie Malmsteem - Attack.

·
Registered
898 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Tad Morose - Modus Vivendi

·
Its never lupus
9,169 Posts
Whenever goldfingers new album comes out. That or empire strikes first. I guarantee the goldfinger one will be great.

·
Registered
13 Posts
CARMAS I LOVE YOU hahaha....the guy in hot topic was like check this cd out.....so i listened to it, and 30 seconds into the first song i bought the cd....Im gonna have to say #1 Myy chemical romance-three cheers for sweet revenge #2 Avenged sevenfold- waking the fallin

·
Registered
410 Posts
atreyu's cd or avenged sevenfold's cd

or maybe contraband from velvet revolver but that cd wasnt as good as i expected

1 - 12 of 12 Posts