Paintball Guns and Gear forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Holy ****ing Asscrackers!
6,721 Posts
it's a fox with bolt-ons....so what? there's more of those than I can count up here. actually there's probably more that are blown and/or stroked than there are with just bolt-ons

·
He gon' get it!
2,799 Posts
Whats with teh intro? I can do that with my car too, whoopdeedoo...except mine sounds better.

Dont get me wrong, nice stang, nice bolt on setup, but nothing load-blowable. Probably 300hp tops, minus the bottle...but that doesnt count imo.

You wanna see something that will make you blow your load? Check out this thread I'm about to make.

·
Registered
4,779 Posts
pretty sweet.

but ya, there are TONS of foxes around here. hell I know a mechanic that works almost exclusively on em.

·
Registered
3,172 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I agree its not the fastest Pony but it sure is a nice one. Everyone talking about bolt on's. So what, thats the beautiful thing about 5.0's bolt on's are all it takes.

·
Holy ****ing Asscrackers!
6,721 Posts
Smitty said:
I agree its not the fastest Pony but it sure is a nice one. Everyone talking about bolt on's. So what, thats the beautiful thing about 5.0's bolt on's are all it takes.
but EVERYONE has one, with the same bolt-ons. so it's nothing really special. now a turboed one or one with a 351w swap is something not everyone has

1 - 9 of 9 Posts