Paintball Guns and Gear forums banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi everyone,

I am starting an all girl paintball team in florida (preferably in the Tampa Bay area). If you are interested feel free to contact me.

Thanks!

Jenifer

·
Premium Member
5,674 Posts
Its hammer time. wow gayest thing Ive said yet i think. Sorry about the ignorant nature of several of our members. I will be watching this thread and it will stay clean for you.

If anyone brings up sexist remarks in this section they will be beaten untill they are close to death. that or banned one of the two.

·
Banned
1,183 Posts
BUBBASR. said:
Its hammer time. wow gayest thing Ive said yet i think. Sorry about the ignorant nature of several of our members. I will be watching this thread and it will stay clean for you.

If anyone brings up sexist remarks in this section they will be beaten untill they are close to death. that or banned one of the two.
I told her she shouldn't of made this thread...

EDIT: Okay well I recomemded she deleted it because noone was in here cleaning it up. Geez :p .

·
Registered
2,258 Posts
p8NtB/-\113r said:
I told her she shouldn't of made this thread... Don't blame me.

Why shouldn't she make this thread? Could it be because there's very few kids on here mature enough to handle a girl posting without being sexist pigs?

Well, that isn't a reason for her not to make this thread or any other thread. Kids on here need to learn to have respect -period.

·
Registered
89 Posts
BUBBASR. said:

thank you bubba

·
Registered
74 Posts
good luck with the team. i'm glad to see girls start picking up this game. there are alot of bad stereotypes and its nice to see people lookin past em and joining the p-ball crowd. good luck with your team!

·
Premium Member
5,674 Posts
erica is from jupiter florida I know thats not as close as youd like actually I didn't do so hot in geography and am WAY to lazy to look it up her pbf name is paintball_chic I think can't even remember.

your better off asking local fields if they have many female members. I know when I played fsl in minneapolis they had several really good female players one of which is tigress on pbn and another plays for fem fatales now.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts