Paintball Guns and Gear forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
D

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
do you guys know what you get when you find all hidden packages?? i heard its a harrier. that would be sweet, anyone else heard this?

·
Registered
1,087 Posts
its an attack helicopter, i have it and its pretty sweet theres missles, but they dont shoot...on the other hand theres a functional minigun attached:devil:

D

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
oh, is it like the apache that you can get in the sorta army type base?

·
Registered
376 Posts
yeah but i thaught the missles worked

D

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
yeah the missils work on the apache in the base.... i think its like sqaure or one of the R bottens (sp)

lol the first time i was using the apache i was trying to figure that out and was pressing the bottens and pressed the worng one and bailed outta the thing at super high, it was crap.

·
baller for life
1,231 Posts
that thing sounds pretty fun, in fact that makes me think about halo2.....who else thinks that the humans should have some flight vehicles too??? thatd be awesome to go around bombing and stuff instead of always being on foot and stuff

D

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
yeah the apache is so fun you can do vigilante missions and you go around blowing up convoys and stuff its sweet. and you can shoot down other helicopters and small airplanes. but when you get 6 stars there are other apaches after you, its nuts.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts