Paintball Guns and Gear forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
185 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Spyder with other stuff for sale with free shipping

Well im about 16 and just got a car. I need some extra cash for gas and a system to go in my car. Paintball is great and everything but right now I dont have the time or money to keep playing so im selling all my stuff. Here is what I have in this spyder package:

- Sypder TL-X modded with Spyder Imagine E-Frame
- 16 in. Smart Parts Progressive barrel with PaintballForum.com sticker
- 72/3000 Pure Energy n2/compressed air tank
- Empire Reloader II electronic hopper
- Drop forward that I do not know the brand of
- 4 pod Java harness with four 150 round pods
- JT full head mask
- All the stock stuff like barrel, hopper, trigger frame, etc.
- 20oz. c02 tank

All this stuff is like brand new. Nothing on that list was used more than 2 times. The TL-X was bought in January of 2006. I switched the mech. trigger frame for a Spyder Imagine ESP trigger frame. It has Full Auto, Semi Auto, and 3 shot burst. The full and burst have adjustable rates of fire. The hopper feeds about about 9-11 balls/sec. The 16 in. barrel has a cool PaintballForum.com sticker on it. The HP tank has only been used 1 time. The dropforward has never been used. The harness is comfortable and comes with 4 pods. The mask is also very comfortable and covers your whole head. All the stock stuff comes in this package too.

If you want more info or more pics please ask. I want to get about $150 off of this package. I AM NOT GOING TO PART THIS PACKAGE OUT. This is an All-In-One pack and I AM NOT selling the stuff seperate.

Attachments

·
Bringer of large farts
2,370 Posts
interested in buying a 600 watt amp for that system btw(600w D-class kicker...)

·
Bringer of large farts
2,370 Posts
tell you what \, might be interested in swapping plus cash if you are ;)

1 - 8 of 8 Posts