Paintball Guns and Gear forums banner

1 - 20 of 39 Posts

·
Premium Member
5,674 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
This is getting messed up guys. There are tons of mini flame fests shooting up all over because people don't like some certain other new people. If a new member posts a whole bunch of stupid crap over and over and you flame them back over and over you are just as much at fault.

In short dav0r is banned for a couple days. He makes up another name and he will be banned for life. If anyone wants to continue on like they are they can take a break too. I don't think we need time outs from recess in the lounge but if you all wanna act like ten year olds then thats fine.

/don't hang from my nuts either.

O

·
0 Posts
I respect the staff and all it's decisions. Even if I don't agree with them. Cause I udnerstand there's no point in fighting them.

But if you guys wanna start making people listen, you need to ban the people that were flaming Davor too. I probably deserve a ban for some flames. But really, this is the second thread about it but ntohing much is happening.

·
Premium Member
5,674 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
I hate you......:(

but when we tell someone that they should cut it out we don't log it. 3 written and you are banned 2 for the same thing and you are gone.

·
ABCDEFGHIJKLMNOPQRSTFU
5,450 Posts
This is what my thread "a letter" was getting at. My thread may have seemed like flaming, but it really wasn't. Some of you newer members are just acting REALLY stupid. When I'm reading a thread and come across a few posts in a row that are basically just stupid attempts to "out macho" one another, it's really annoying. What I SHOULD have done was post links to the threads I saw it in so the members would realize it. Instead the members who were guilty of doing what I was bothered with just posted like "YEAH LOL NEWBS" and then the thread got locked. Mine WAS slightly meaner, but I was getting at the same thing.

·
Registered
837 Posts
BUBBASR. said:
This is getting messed up guys. There are tons of mini flame fests shooting up all over because people don't like some certain other new people. If a new member posts a whole bunch of stupid crap over and over and you flame them back over and over you are just as much at fault.

In short dav0r is banned for a couple days. He makes up another name and he will be banned for life. If anyone wants to continue on like they are they can take a break too. I don't think we need time outs from recess in the lounge but if you all wanna act like ten year olds then thats fine.

/don't hang from my nuts either.
Amen!

1 - 20 of 39 Posts