Paintball Guns and Gear forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
God of Unecessary Surgery
235 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
This gun has never been used in a real game only test fired in my yard and has less than 2000 bb’s through it, it might as well be new.

I have a damn near brand new mp5 A5 version 2 (with the rifle stock, retails for $320). This thing has every possible upgrade: systema M120 spring ($16), reinforced tappet plate ($9), systema aluminum piston head w\bearing ($40), systema aluminum piston ($25), stock mod to accept large (long lasting) batteries in the stock rather than in the front of the gun. 2 batteries one stock battery ($28) and one 9.6v 3300mAh NiHM battery (for maximum rate of fire $70) 3 clips; 1 high cap and 2 standard (17.50x2=$35). you cant do any better than this, this gun has everything shoots about 380fps (something like that anyway) but under 400fps. Comes in brand new aluminum, padded case with combination lock ($50) battery discharger ($15) and charger ($18).

I payed over $600* for all of this and I am willing to let it go for a mere $400. I would love to keep this but I have no time for airsoft (I paintball too much)

trades welcome, I'm looking for high end electros or a PSP but make an offer the worst I can do is say "NO!!!!!!!"

*price was determined by adding the cost of the gun plus all upgrades as priced at airsoft extreme where I bought it. Btw I would highly recommend them for any servicing as they have the best prices and are very knowledgeable.

check out my feedback on pbn My Feedback

·
God of Unecessary Surgery
235 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
still up for sale, chrono results soon.

·
Registered
58 Posts
got pics?

1 - 3 of 3 Posts