Paintball Guns and Gear forums banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
WGP Synergy Equalizer Package $125 OBO

ITEMS:
WGP Synergy Equalizer marker, Tippmann Gear and Marker bag, 3 NXE pods, NXE 3 pod harness, NINJA 20 oz CO2 tank, Bendable Squeegee, Hard Corps Torque Hopper, somewhere in between 1600 to 1800 Draxxus Paintballs, varouis promotional goodies and mauals
PRICE
For everything $125
DESCRIPTION:
The marker has only been shot in my backyard and never fielded. The same goes for the hopper and tank. The bag was only used to hold everything and collect dust with everything in my closet. The squeegee, pods, and pod harness have never been used. The marker has a nice electronic board in the grip where you can adjust the fire mode(Ex. semi, full auto, 3 round burst, etc.). The hopper has two modes of spin, forward to feed paintballs and reverse to clear jams.
PICTURES:

·
Redneck Paintball
709 Posts
Compared to some of its competition at the time i would choose the torque over the egg and the velocity
I compare it to lower quality halos and the pulse

·
Premium Member
9,222 Posts
Yeah, compared to an Egg I'd take the Torque. Not sure about the Vlocity, those worked well, just were fragile. Definitely take a REloaderB or a Pulse over the Torque, although the Pulse was out of production by then (which is my Mikey started making the Torque, he was sued out of business with the Pulse).

1 - 14 of 14 Posts