Paintball Guns and Gear forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
1,449 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
yea so i've been wearing chucks since 8th grade (i'm a sophomore now) and i've had a pair of black high tops since then- the same pair. After walking around in the for 2 years, they've gotten nice and comfy and worked in, but they also took a beating. Now any of you who have owned chucks know that
the more worked in and beaten up they are, the better they look/feel. Now i got some black laces 2 weeks ago, and they looked amazing. but... as i just hit a growth spirt (i've been 5'2"-ish since 7th grade), they don't fit as great anymore =(
so, i just bought a brand new pair and some black laces.

they suck.
brand new converse are too stiff and annoying, so i need to work/dirty them in. I've considered running them over with a car, but i'm not sure that wll work well. any ideas?

·
Holy ****ing Asscrackers!
6,721 Posts
i never did like the looks of those things, but if u wanna break em in, just go run around town or something. it'll be good exercise

or you could feed them to a rabid dog, they'll be nice n tender then

·
Registered
1,449 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
yea
prob is they won't fade easily
i'll get pics soon

D

·
0 Posts
just wear them and work em in.. meh knowing con and trends now theyll come preworked in to..

i find it so funny that nike bought them out.. when it was all anti nike punks whering them

·
Registered
1,449 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
yea i backed over them maybe 8 er 9 times with a Chrysler Convertable- didn't do much. I might try a SUV...
yea idk
i threw 'em at a tree a few times which helped.

also- yea thats deff a good point about the nike thing

1 - 9 of 9 Posts