Paintball Guns and Gear forums banner

1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
274 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Wow, it certainly has been a long time since I last logged onto Paintball-Forum. This place really has changed! There's a whole lot of members that I've never seen before, but I'm glad that this forum has managed to stay active, even after all this time. It has been, what... 3 years? Something like that. It saddens me to see, however, that all of the original posters of this forum, the ones that helped this message board thrive, are all now banned. Sabman, Logan, Labelskate, Splat King, Scyman, Airsoft Guy, my good buddy Andrew, Zidane... what happened?

Although I knew none of these guys in real life, I surely spent enough time talking to these guys on the forum that something so trivial really didn't matter. These men were OG's of this forum, and regardless of what they may or may not have done to get banned, they deserve the respect for all the help they have given in the past to beginning paintballers - myself included at one point in time.

But I didn't come here to cry about these good men that are no longer allowed to post. Really, I just came back to pay my respects to the place I once considered to be my second home. I'm very glad to see that PBF is still up and running. Even though I don't play paintball anymore, I'll still remember everything it had to offer me. Who knows, maybe somewhere down the line I'll pick it up again. I still have my very first marker that I bought because of advice given to me by some of the good men listed above. I'll probably never get rid of it either.

At any rate, thanks for hearing me out. I wish you all the best of luck in what's to come, and hope that you can muster the strength to deal with troubled times. Live long and prosper, and above all, always put forth your full effort in all of your endeavors.

Much love to you all,

Junket thumup: (<- some things never change! :D)

·
Registered
1,280 Posts
Why are you almost crying about this?

yea, it does suck that labelskate, kyle, sabman and AG got banned, but it's a forum, remember. I wouldn't call these guys "great men"

D

·
0 Posts
fuggin newbs..

whats up buddy, all we need now is that douche duo back.. bring back the "got her coach her" thread.. now that's old school.

·
PBF's oldest newb
1,618 Posts
D_Smalls said:
fuggin newbs..

whats up buddy, all we need now is that douche duo back.. bring back the "got her coach her" thread.. now that's old school.
whatever happend with him and that girl anyways?

·
ABCDEFGHIJKLMNOPQRSTFU
5,450 Posts
Some of us are still around. I didn't post as frequently back then as I do now (which still is pretty tame compared to most), so you may not remember me.

·
Premium Member
5,674 Posts
I remember you. good times. Alot of the guys you mentioned picked up some maturity problems. Some of them just took off. Since youve been gone we had a hack and lost most of the info from our times. Staff has changed around some boss and skurge are only partially involved in the forum.

viva la 2k2

·
Premium Member
16,148 Posts
Wow, welcome back Junket. Ziddy, Label, Airsoft, etc, all got banned because they wanted to. They got fed up and posted nasty pics/pron knowing they would not come back (even though they all made a few comebacks).

It's nice to see you come by again, hopefully you'll start posting more regularly. You're always welcome here, you don't have to be playing pb to post. Fill us in on how your life has turned out.

1 - 20 of 25 Posts