Paintball Guns and Gear forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
285 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Okay so i started playing paintball in November of last year and sence then i have aquired many new friends and a cool new hobby. Well anyways My friend Austin, My brother Quintin, and i (Graydon) started out our own team last week. Our name is the "Paint Dodgers" but i am realy puzzled about a couple of things; No-one else on my team wants to try speedball... how should i convince them to?, No-one else knows how to set up a field but me (and they wont listen to how it should be set up), and i cant seem to find out which style play is for me. :confused:
Any oppinions or answers are welcome but man, i am in desperite need of some help.

·
Let's hug it out
4,506 Posts
well if they don't wanna be a speedball team then don't, be a scenario team if they wanna stay in the woods

Make some new friends, create a new team for speedball you can't force anyone to like something, they just HAVE to like it.

About setting up a field...theirs no proper way to set up a field so any way is right...you can just play a whole speedball field with 50 yards of a flat plain with no bunkers.

What do you mean style and play? like front, mid, and back? tape, snake, or center? run and gun, make it to your bunker than start shooting, stand it shoot off the break? speedball or woodsball?

·
Registered
263 Posts
Just goto the local field and play in mixed teams...I do that. Thats how you meet people, you might meet some who wants to get a team together, or who might let you play on their team. As for style of playing.... just keep playing and you will find what you like... front, mid, back.... I like front...im too impatient...I tried back...I cant sit too long, when I try mid I just end up running to the front... all I can say is keep playing... :)

·
Registered
1,131 Posts
or u should take them to a place where they only have speedball and make em play speedball for a day and see how they like it and if they dont like it say a scenario team and if they like it become a speedball team

·
Registered
285 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
well see thats just the thing... they're going into this with a bad attitude... they're saying that they like woodsball better but they've never even tried speedball... grrrr.

·
Wishes to play Pball moar
493 Posts
have you tryed to reason with them? try to convince them to try speedball ONCE and only ONCE to try it out (its a trap), if they havent played yet, and they do, and they love it they will be on your side :devil: . If they dont like it just be a woodsball team thumup: .

1 - 6 of 6 Posts