Paintball Guns and Gear forums banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
41 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have the tactical marker with e grip, bt 18" barrel with mussle break and tactical 20mm rail hand gaurd, handgrip doubles as pop out bi-pod and soon to have a homemade box mag made with 30cal ammo box and empire reloader b inernals to feed the paint up to my marker. I'll have pix up as soon as i can find my card for my camera.

·
Registered
41 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
this is what it looked like before the grip/bi-pod

·
Registered
116 Posts
If I am right, I believe this goes in the lower $ area.(I think it goes by base price here not with upgrades)Nice woodsball gun though

·
Registered
41 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
o well, but once im done it'll be about $500 for the gun and its upgrades. I'm gonna go out tomorrow and try to find an ammo can for the boxmag, if its anything like the one i found online it should hold bout 550 to 600 paintballs. So how u like ur bob long?

·
Registered
41 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
ther barrel i think is only 13 or 14 inches it has a tip on it for show, i can swap it out wit the apex or any other mussle break. and srry bout the section my laptop mouse is messed up and it move around and click random stuff sometimes and i was just too lazy to go back and try goin in the other section. but i still need to find an ammo can bc i don't wanna go the cheap route and use a tubaware container. btw how come no ones has give my marker a rating yet???

·
Administrator
14,016 Posts
well the marker you have up there is not the one you are describing to us basically, if you have photos make sure its the marker the way you want it rated

personally i hate it when people post a picture then say "o ya this photo is old, it now has a trigger, barrel, drop forward and new anno so take that into account when rating"

·
Registered
41 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
the only thing not shown is the grip but i dont mind if u rate it for what you see on it right now

·
Registered
41 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
restarted this in 1 o 350 section tittled updates on alpha black.

·
Registered Abuser
95 Posts
The barrel is way too big.
NAwwwww, size is everything for woods-ball, figure, youve got a 3 acre field, a 20" barrel, and someone doesnt notice you and theyre 100 yards away, your pressure is maxed on the gun, take your shot, 12" or 20" you tell me.

1 - 19 of 19 Posts