Paintball Guns and Gear forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey im looking into the alpha black tactical and got a few questions. Do you need a sight rail mount to attach to the carrying handle,i want to have red dot sight.

Also im looking into the BT1913 14' barrel kit from here...Woodsball Paintball BT 1913 Barrel Kit - 14" - M98, Battle Tested (BT) Series Upgrades/Parts

i also saw the BT apex barrel/m16 shroud. now...how long is that barrel (it doesent say) or does it even come with a barrel, do you supply your own... heres the site Woodsball Paintball BT APEX Barrel/M16 Shroud - M98, Battle Tested (BT) Series Upgrades/Parts

Just as much info i can get on those to barrels the better. Like as in what it comes with and a review on it...etc.Thanks!!!

ooh and also how reliable is the site im buying from?

·
Registered
21 Posts
the alpha black comes with a sight rail/carrying handle so don't worry about that, and about the barrel i'm not sure i'd guess 14-16ish? really no idea tho... u could also get a better barrel saw the j&j ceramic and then add the apex tip which would b better

·
Registered
1 Posts
alpha black's use the same threads as the Tippmann 98 , so you can use any barrel made for 98's. buy the tactical kit made for the alpha black. it has the barrel shroud for the 11in stock barrel (looks just like the bt)

1 - 4 of 4 Posts