Paintball Guns and Gear forums banner

1 - 20 of 41 Posts

·
Registered
358 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i just got an alpha black and it is dead accurate.i had an empty co2 tank and it was shootin accurate at 50 yards. does anyone else have one and wat do you think of them?

·
Registered
34 Posts
i wanted one but bought a used a-5 instead. now im going to make it look like one sooner or later lol.

·
Registered
358 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
i hope they make a flatline for it sooner or later

·
Registered
34 Posts
i hope they make a flatline for it sooner or later
i hear that the gun wont be upgradeable. thats why it already looks so cool lol. thats kinda why i went with an a-5

·
Registered
533 Posts
50 Yards? 150 Ft?

Not likely.

·
Registered
1 Posts
Im an Alpha Black owner and I have to say this gun is a great addition to my collection of tippy guns, Its actually my favorite. I see there is a bunch of hype on all forums about it. It is a M4 based design not a M16 , its smaller like the M4 and used for close quarters combat and urban fighting.And as far as people saying its not upgradable there wrong. An E-Trigger is coming out around June along with a cyclone feed system and a longer barrel(what more could U want). Also the fixed rail sight can be altered to hold a red dot sight and if your good with tools and have an imagination you can add a bunch of cool stuff like a universal grenade launcher and WEAVER/PICATINNY rails for lights and lazers . Dont knock it till U try it. DarkkRiderZ GRAW 2 killers rule. Stay Up

·
Registered
34 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Compare the Alpha black & M4 next to an M16, use real guns and see. I have, and there is no doubt it is a M4 sized paintball marker but what ever floats your boat.The manufacture has good intentions but people like myself who have experience with the real thing have better judgment to compare. To the people genuinely interested in the Alpha black try it out yourself in the field and get back at me, the others who go by hear say and dont have any intentions adding this gun to there collection shouldent even worry , but I guess U wanna be heard. Cool wit me. P.S. Hope to see you out on the field some time -soon- .(all in good fun)

·
Registered
34 Posts
Compare the Alpha black & M4 next to an M16, use real guns and see. I have, and there is no doubt it is a M4 sized paintball marker but what ever floats your boat.The manufacture has good intentions but people like myself who have experience with the real thing have better judgment to compare. To the people genuinely interested in the Alpha black try it out yourself in the field and get back at me, the others who go by hear say and dont have any intentions adding this gun to there collection shouldent even worry , but I guess U wanna be heard. Cool wit me. P.S. Hope to see you out on the field some time -soon- .(all in good fun)

you have a real M16? your in the army?

·
Registered
5,080 Posts
I have actually held and shot the Alpha Black. You're quite right though, I don't plan on actually buying one, nor do I know much about real fire-arms. It looks (to my untrained eye) like an M16, manufacturer says it's modeled after an M16; that's all I know.

·
Its never lupus
9,169 Posts
The M16 and M4 are very similar. Its a paintball gun and does a poor job at looking like either.

To the original poster- I don't believe a word you said. 150 feet is a long range for paintball guns. Empty Co2 tanks are empty and therefore have no gas to propel a paintball. Tippmann markers are not known for their outstanding accuracy.

·
Registered
34 Posts
close enough. Those are fun as crap to shoot in case anybody is wondering.

darkrider, I bet they're full size, not the short m-4 size.

my bro has two ar-15's one for close combat and one for distance. i guess he thinks that a war is coming to his back yard lol. anyway, it kinda does look like his assault version of that rifle. i'll find a pic and post it for those who hasn't seen one.

·
Registered
34 Posts
the first pic is what the alpha black is supposed to resemble.

this pic is of the long range ar-15

and this pic is for when the war starts lol. i know where i'm going!

1 - 20 of 41 Posts