Paintball Guns and Gear forums banner

1 - 20 of 38 Posts

·
12,110 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm not a troublemaker at all (dispite the thread title)

Today I got inhouse suspension for the first time since middle school (first time in 5 years).

I walk into my history class and notice the desks are all changed around.. So I find a seat, plop down and look at the table. An artist in my school is doing a bunch of historical scenes in sharpie on the desks.

The teacher asks me to move since jimmy (the artist guy) is comming in this period to draw on the table.

I nod, turn around and pack up my stuff (which I had already unloaded in the little book slot under the chairs). The teahcer (not acknowledging my nod thinking I turned around in defiance of her) tells me to "Move now".

She's a young teacher, new this year, and I felt pretty comfortable with her. I said "I'm chill, just packing up my stuff", and made a setting hand gesture as me and a friend (who also happened to be sitting at that table) moved.

The kid next to me is the class idiot. He's kinda funny, but has ADHHHHD. He's crazy.

I forget the details, as it was shrewed in the moment, but what ended up happening was he called a girl that sat in front of me "treetrunk legs", and proceeded to talk about her logs. I'm still in stitches thinkign back on it.

Now I wont stand for someone making fun of someone else. It was in fun, we're all friends. She even laughed. She knows she's good looking, and we know it too. She calls me an arab (even though I'm not). Its funny. Its politically uncorrect and rude. I laughed. We all laughed togethor.

The teacher at this point goes:

"What?1 What? You TWO (referring to me and my attention defecit comrade) of all people dont have any room to talk about Jen like that..."

Me: "Me??? I didn-"

Teacher: "Shut your mouth!"

Me: "Hold on a second, why dont you shut your mouth and listen to me for a minute. I didnt say anything. It was this guy --->. (at this time the class got quiet in one of those awkward moments before a suspension)

Teacher: I've had enough of you today sam, get out. Thats twice today

Me: Butbutbutbut

Teach: Out.

So I walk around for a little bit, then head on down to the dean. To be honest with you, I didnt even know the procedure forgetting in trouble. I never say anything disrespectful to anyone- Not unless provoked.

I actually went to the freshmen dean's secretary by accident.

When I got to my dean, I didnt even sit down. I told him what happened, and he said he was going to have to put me in in-house suspension for the day.

I pleaded with him, told him I understand it as disrespectful for me to tell off a teacher in the middle of a class, but I also felt it was her bad attitude that caused the whole situation, and it could've been avoided with a simple replacement of wording.

I talked him down to just having me sit in the suspension room for the rest of class (and by the way, that donyelle chick who wrote all over my desk in suspension can't spell, and her poetry sucks).

I dont know if I should go up to her and apologise, suck up my balls and make out like it was my fault, or stand my ground and not make eye contact (or at least shoot her angry stares in the middle of the lecture)

[/Adventures of sam]

·
Premium Member
5,674 Posts
the teach was wrong. don't let her live off of the title. She has to earn respect you don't owe her anything. If she was wrong then keep your attitude because it is founded. You can be at ends with a teacher it won't kill you.

·
¡Viva La Rob!
6,076 Posts
just apologize, youll have problems with her the rest of the year if you dont.. i know teachers like that it sucks ass. but you have to put yourself in the teachers perspective. you know how much **** a teacher takes from parents, principals, executive board, othe teachers, and especially students? alot and they get on edge really quickly and just to provoke it really doesn't help. so you're innocent, want to do something? kick that kids ass or something and make him confess and save your ass because he obviously didnt have the balls to do it. if you have the integrity to apologize no one can honestly tell you to do anything..

O

·
0 Posts
I hate teacher's that like have a point to prove or somethig, it's just retarded. That's good you stood up Sam.

I guess I'm a trouble-maker. I get good grades and all but I always try and liven things up and I usually get in trouble.

Ex) Today we were reading the Diary of Anne Frank a play adaptation and like someone was "Can't they just say they're not Jewish." And my teacher started talking about how it's always on your birth certificate about your race and she was just rambling on so I'm like, "Does that mean it still says African-American on MJ's birth certificate?" And she sends me to another room for the rest of the period.

Oh well.

·
12,110 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Its not kevs fault, nor do I plan on kicking his ass. He's a cool ****. Its not wrong becuase he said the joke, its wrong because the teacher was pmsing one day.

I guess it couldnt hurt my grade if I apologised.

EDIT: Tack in chair... yes...

I remember like the 3rd day of school all the fashon chicks were making fun of her outfits.

·
Registered
5,080 Posts
If you give her a hard time about it in any way, then she will make you're life suck. I've had several teaches that I didn't get along with throughout high school, and they all made their classes living hell for me. Like you, they didn't like me for small things where I didn't actually do anything wrong.

·
12,110 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
My friend kevin is so funny. He always makes busty moves behind her back...

I'm waiting for him to say/do somethign and she's going to turn around faster then he can stop.

Then theres my shop teacher who kicked me out because I dusted off a dusty, broken dust collection pipe. Except there was like 10 seconds of class left so I jsut kept walking to lunch.

I swear, this guy look slike chuck norris but 60 years older. his breath always used to smell, but now that he's got big denchers (big huge horseteeh denchers), he has to buff them with a floorbuffer.

1 - 20 of 38 Posts