Paintball Guns and Gear forums banner

1 - 20 of 134 Posts

·
PbF Supp/Beer Expert
4,512 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
seriously all the wacked talking and all the members acting gay is really getting me pissed off...this is a paintball forum and even if this is the lounge...it shouldnt be used as a gay hotline. and all the guys acting like girls piss me off too. it jsut go's to show how immature and retarded you guys can be. seriously just...stop or keep it at a minimum...i can take it as a joke but not as a whole thread or even in your avaters...

·
That's Hot
3,914 Posts
Praise the Lord, someone finally has the gonads to speak out about it.

He's right guys...I wouldn't be surprised that the reason we've had so many stupid members joining/getting banned lately is because they've seen how "gay" the forum members are and decided this is the hottest gay forum on the net. Being around so much gheyness makes me feel like I'm someone's prison ***ch. It has to stop guys.

·
Registered
898 Posts
thumup:

Yay for typing with my left hand.

·
Registered
898 Posts
How about a "throw-away" forum? There, people can act as immature as they want. Make it a sub-forum of the Lounge. Name it "Trash".

God that took forever...

·
Registered
898 Posts
Number One N00b said:
Yeah, something like that.
Why are you typing with your left hand?
Had surgery on the right. In a splint and a sling...on my birthday no less. Eh, I got CD's out of it so it was worth it...

·
Registered
1,984 Posts
One hand is broken in three places I think.

Also, I seriously think that we've got to get these guys up in here acting like they have brains. Or at least fragments.

We've had so much banning lately it's sad. We have so many immature people here. You try to make peace or at least be on good terms with them. But they find a way to insult you and get you angry even more.

·
We The People
5,925 Posts
Dante's Inferno said:
Had surgery on the right. In a splint and a sling...on my birthday no less. Eh, I got CD's out of it so it was worth it...
Yeah sure, we all know that your right hand is down your pants right now. I hope it falls off you pervert. ;)

-Jin

·
We The People
5,925 Posts
tippmannfronter said:
seriously all the wacked talking and all the members acting gay is really getting me pissed off...this is a paintball forum and even if this is the lounge...it shouldnt be used as a gay hotline. and all the guys acting like girls piss me off too. it jsut go's to show how immature and retarded you guys can be. seriously just...stop or keep it at a minimum...i can take it as a joke but not as a whole thread or even in your avaters...
Please explain to me, Fastecho, as to what part of the above that was posted by Tippmannfronter relates to my post? Was my post 'wacked'? No, it's plain English. Was my post 'gay'? No, straight guys masturbate too. Did my post suggest a 'gay hotline'? Not that I can see. Immature? Probably, but it was funny. Read the last line, "I can take it as a joke, but not as a whole thread...etc" Well my post was a joke.

Tl;dr STFU Fastecho, no one likes you.

-Jin

·
startx: command not found
3,991 Posts
()\/\/|\|3|) B% j1]\[...

tfront-- You make a very good point. That's why i don't make threads in the lounge, for fear they'll be hijacked by teh gheyness

·
Premium Member
5,674 Posts
let me hit a few points.
there is nothing wrong with being gay. as far as saying that acting or talking gay should be wrong on the forum its for the wrong reason.
That is in a way sexist and homophobic and thats against the rules and law. The reason the members should stop there actions is not because we think they should stop so newbs stop spamming but they should stop because it is offensive to the gay society.

I DO aggree though that the sillyness has gone to far. and we all as members need to look towards helping new players rather than telling them its ok to just mess around on the forum and get nothing done.

·
Registered
898 Posts
Fastecho419 said:
See? That's what we're talking about.
That was just a good-hearted joke, nothing more. thumup:

1 - 20 of 134 Posts