Paintball Guns and Gear forums banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Hello. Just joined.
I did some outlaw paintballing back in the day, might get into it again, but for now I want to have some different fun.
I've toyed with shooting various things out of a marker, kinda liked marbles, lol. I want to explore everything ELSE I can do with, or make out of an old paintball gun.

In order to get started, I need to know ideas on the best, inexpensive, used paintball gun would be.
First, I want a gun with the maximum possible pressure and flow that can be tweaked even further. Which guns are best to convert to full auto?
Has anyone tried using propane instead of C02, and it being ignighted either in the barrel or at the barrel end?
What all can be shot out of a paintball gun, anyway?
I will be looking for a deal in such a gun, and I have a growing bagfull of PALS/Molle gear to trade along with cash.

Thank you in advance for any info, ideas and offers.

·
not really named bob...
2,369 Posts
Has anyone tried using propane instead of C02, and it being ignighted either in the barrel or at the barrel end?
What all can be shot out of a paintball gun, anyway?

lmao are you for real?

I signed in for the first time in a decade just to ask. Actual advice: get a cheapo electronic spyder if you want new, or an older nice gun (used, like sft shocker, dm5, etc). These will have ramping/auto - same thing realistically. Spend more money on your mask, hopper, and air tank than your gun preferrably.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts