Paintball Guns and Gear forums banner

1 - 20 of 45 Posts

·
12,110 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So ever since I stepped off the field today, I've had a headache. And when I was in the shower, my nose started bleeding like a faucet. My nose hasnt blooded in years. :looking

So then my ears are popping and its getting freaky. I think I have decompression syndrome.

:?

Medic!! (not specificly calling dean, but he can help if he wants)

·
Registered
416 Posts
you might have a concussion, or maybe your gonna go into a coma like that boxer

·
Retired
4,332 Posts
yes, you are going to die. obviously you are suffering from "the benz" from your recent scuba diving activity. immediately go to a hospital and submit yourself to the hyperbaric chamber or you will be dead in minutes.

seriously tho, how can you be suffering from "decompression syndrome" if you were never compressed in the first place? im no medical expert, but maybe you could have an aneurism or something. possibly high blood pressure too...i really dont know.

there's a ton of websites that you can go to and enter your "symptoms" and then it will tell you some possible answers to what may be wrong and the seriousness of those problems...a google search may be in order....

·
¡Viva La Rob!
6,076 Posts
you know i just dont understand at all... so many times throughout my time here on PBF have people posted "my left arm hurts and my chest has excrutiating pain..'' and they fail to see a doctor.. if my ear even remotely hurts i tell me mom to bring me to the doctor in case i have an ear infection.

·
I was saving that bacon
7,177 Posts
maybe sinus problems? it would cover the headache and nose bleed... but the ear poping???

·
12,110 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
ja289 said:
you know i just dont understand at all... so many times throughout my time here on PBF have people posted "my left arm hurts and my chest has excrutiating pain..'' and they fail to see a doctor.. if my ear even remotely hurts i tell me mom to bring me to the doctor in case i have an ear infection.
I had a heart problem when I was little.. Granted it was very minor, and took a 40 minute surgery to fix (they didnt even have to knock me out). Told my parents that something was wrong, that my heart was beating out of my chest, that I felt like I was going to pass out, but I never went to the doctors. Luckily my school nurse was also a cardiologist and caught it.

For some reason, unless I have a fever AND am throwing up (its some sort of strange rule. Those are the only two sympoms that merit going to see a doctor), I dont go to the doctors.

And you have to remember who has the insurance cards. thumup:

·
Registered
1,032 Posts
Not a doc or anything, but couldn't it be you just elevated your blood pressure by running around outside all day in the heat? That seems logical to me anyway. Well either that or a brain tumor. :p

Iwould say if it still is happening tomorrow you might want to think about seeing a doctor, at least that is what I would do.

·
12,110 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
onesikpup said:
it could be genital warts...i mean, thats what happens when your "partner" has them and well, you put our face there....
Hmm, thats what I was thinking. Then I realised it must be nose cancer

EDIT: Any way I can try and guestimate my own blood pressure?

·
Registered
1,032 Posts
I know around here most grocery stores have in the pharmacy section a bloodpressure machine that is free to use.

·
12,110 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
I really think its just a really small concussion... I do remember getting shot in the head once. It wasnt even in the temple or anything, it was right above my mask (profiler=low cut), above my right eye. I'll get it checked out tomorrow during gym with teh school nurse.

·
Registered
1,032 Posts
I have been shot many times repeatedly at close range in the head when bunkered and never got a concussion from paintball impacts. I would think that unlikely. Are you in good physical shape or are you chunky? It sounds more severe than just a paintball hitting your head.

1 - 20 of 45 Posts