Paintball Guns and Gear forums banner

1 - 20 of 39 Posts

·
Registered
10,024 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
1337 post count :tup now wheres my purple name? ;)

edit: before chrome comes and blows my head off, yes, i know, its magenta...its still a form of purple :hug:

·
Registered
10,024 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
fenix_freak said:
If you ask if you are leet, you're not leet. At least not for another 10 minutes.
haha thumup: i have patience

·
Registered
1,605 Posts
I am jealous of your post count, but not jealous of you getting there before me even though i signed up like a year before you. ;)
=(

·
oh snap
4,241 Posts
tippyninja said:
psh i have 1500

and you hafta be here for 9 mothns to apply for supprtership
pshh...I have 1,804...but also, I was the biggest post whore my first 2 weeks on here. I had like 400 posts in the first 2 weeks........ =(

·
Registered
2,292 Posts
Post count is nothing. In my opinion, it's what's in the posts that counts. So you having more than me and only being here as long as you have can tell alot about post quality :tup.

flowbob: Why be leet when you can be normal! Besides, you have to stay in the lounge forever now if you want to remain leet.

·
oh snap
4,241 Posts
Ryan_Page said:
Post count is nothing. In my opinion, it's what's in the posts that counts. So you having more than me and only being here as long as you have can tell alot about post quality :tup.

flowbob: Why be leet when you can be normal! Besides, you have to stay in the lounge forever now if you want to remain leet.
For me...first 2 weeks...I'm honestly suprised I didn't get banned because I was making a ton of posts, and I don't think any of them were very good. I make good posts now though :D

·
PBaholic #14
1,553 Posts
I dont even think I have 500 posts..... and I joined in Oct 04 too.... =(

Edit: YA! Almost 600! :hug:

·
Registered
10,024 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Chris Kringle said:
magenta

idiot

for real
i knew it thumup:

ja298 said:
no offense, but you just contributed to the 10,000 other threads that have been like this in pbf's existence
awesome.

Ryan_Page said:
im always in the lounge anyways :p

·
I was saving that bacon
7,177 Posts
I think your l337 flowbob, but that's just because you and everyone else > me. im not ashamed to admit it. :)

·
Registered
10,024 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
toXic said:
I think your l337 flowbob, but that's just because you and everyone else > me. im not ashamed to admit it. :)
lol what ever happened to self confidence?

·
I was saving that bacon
7,177 Posts
uhhh... im just overly humble? ;)

·
I Vore You
13,323 Posts
I post way too much when I get on here. All of my 7000 or whatever have all been some of the ****tiest posts ever to be seen on any forum in history.

1 - 20 of 39 Posts