Paintball Guns and Gear forums banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
1,205 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Honestly hes just annoying. All he does is cuss, yell, and talk about how bad the government is, just getting agreement laughs from the audience.

·
I was saving that bacon
7,177 Posts
Im with Martix on this one. But yea, I am not a fan of Lewis Black.

·
Registered
1,205 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Yea I messed up the title, i couldnt see the doesnt when i typed the isnt so i put isnt :p

Anyways, his special was on last night and
1.He never gets and big laughs from the audience, its all just giggles.

2.80% of the laughs he gets are following an angered yell, an angered yell cuss word, or him saying something completely irrevelent.

·
Registered
6,346 Posts
Agreed. Good comedy=Gabrial iglesias, Ralphie May, Jeff Dunham, I could go on.

·
Pedobear Supporter
2,526 Posts
Lewis Black just has a different style of comedy. Where some comedians switch their audience from tears to smiles with their big hit jokes, Black simply keeps his audience at a middle-ish chuckle.

He's a shock comic. Just like Carlos Mencia (although a lot of his older stand ups are hilarious... His new stuff eats dick), Sarah Silverman, Bob Saget (although I hate to call him a comedian, some people find him outrageously funny), the list goes on and on.

To quote from Saget's Comedy Central roast (approximation):

"The world of comedy sucks now... Pryor? Dead. Carlin? Dead. Saget? Healthy as a mule."

...and...

"Saget claims he's an insult comic, but I'm insulted when people call him a comic..."

·
Registered
6,346 Posts
Lawlz. Katt Williams has some pretty hilarious jokes.

·
Registered
6,346 Posts
I have never seen one of her stand ups. I'd imagine she gets her laughs from vulgar jokes though.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts