Paintball Guns and Gear forums banner

Should I stay the crime-fighting monkey?

• Yes, the world needs a good superhero, and you're him!

Votes: 6 21.4%
  • No, monkeys are idiots and you are to cool to be a monkey

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Monkeys are totally overrated and are just plain un-funny

Votes: 5 17.9%
  • Monkeys are the shiz, but you not a crime fighting one!

Votes: 14 50.0%
  • No, shut yo mouth child. You be no crime fighting mokey!

Votes: 3 10.7%

• Total voters
1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Banned
567 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
alright, most have you have doubtless seen my growing worship for monkeys, and how I aspire to be the half-monkey, half-man superhero, well, what do you think, should I stay the crime-fighting monkey, or change?

·
Registered
824 Posts
airsoft guy said:
Because you're black.
im not trying to start anything here but was that a racial comment you made im just wondering because racisim is really stupid

·
Registered
824 Posts
airsoft guy said:
I think you are trying to start something.
no actually your wrong on that statement im not im just saying was that a racial comment

·
Registered
360 Posts
Ahh common stop being such a sissy. If ya haven't learned we like to make this a community place and as stated just a few posts ago he is white. Ya gotta lighten up and if a mod has problems with it then airsoft guys ass is grass but until then just lighten up:D

·
That's Hot
3,914 Posts
You guys....:rolleyes:

Take it easy now! I have to agree with Dr. Evil, that WAS a racial comment. And the fact that everyone laughed at it doesn't make things any better....

Let's just leave it at that or I'll have to put da titanium padlock on this thread...;)

·
Registered
274 Posts

·
Registered
274 Posts
Okay, I just made things worse. LOL

·
Registered
949 Posts
Do we even have any black people at these forums??? I saw all the pics and everyone was either white, hispanic( or puerto-rican/japenese;) ), or lebanese(imhungry:) ). Well is anyone black??I made that thread what race are you trying to ask nicely, but no one ever answered.:confused:

1 - 20 of 22 Posts