Paintball Guns and Gear forums banner

1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Silly Boston Its no Bomb
2,195 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Does anyone play AA (american army) or bhd (black hawk down) online? I got both and wanted to see if anyone here played it and wanted to game sumtime

·
Premium Member
5,674 Posts
my little brother was talking about the americas army game. doesn't really show much fun for me I guess.
on fort benning they had that black hawk down on computers in the rec center. seemed pretty cool.

·
Registered
846 Posts
shocker15 said:
The Pc version of black hawk down is real good but the xbox one sucks.
QFT

i rented BHD for live, and it sucks badly....

·
I was saving that bacon
7,177 Posts
Hey, I have BHD. I usually play in Aidid4 or BH tryout's. My name on there is toXic-BH-. Just search for me sometime when your online, but im going to play right now. :naughty

·
Registered
3,007 Posts
I play america's army. I have 33 honor and i mow faces at it (granted im almost always on bridge crossing).

I didnt like black hawk down. Mainly for the reason that you could strafe sidways at full speed and still have perfect accuracy, even to the point of sniping. I dont know if its diff on the xbox version tho.

·
Silly Boston Its no Bomb
2,195 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
toXic said:
Hey, I have BHD. I usually play in Aidid4 or BH tryout's. My name on there is toXic-BH-. Just search for me sometime when your online, but im going to play right now. :naughty
haha ive seen u b4 u on 1.3 or 1.5 now? im AppleSnapple not sure if u know me i was on hp for a while

·
I was saving that bacon
7,177 Posts
Im on 1.5 now or whatever the newest is. I stopped playing for 6 month's a while back, so im a lil rusty. But i went from NEW to SGT in one day lol, now im a MSG Rank 6. Long way to go to get back to LT.

·
Silly Boston Its no Bomb
2,195 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
toXic said:
Im on 1.5 now or whatever the newest is. I stopped playing for 6 month's a while back, so im a lil rusty. But i went from NEW to SGT in one day lol, now im a MSG Rank 6. Long way to go to get back to LT.
Lt is cool. Im gonna try to get back in hp. There bhd record is like 70-2 lol. They mostly play AA now so i started and now im addicted to it. They think im pretty good at it :D

·
Silly Boston Its no Bomb
2,195 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
wut game were you playing? and is that kills and deaths?
my best score for bhd was like 76-23 lol

uhh has anyone passed the friggin sf test for AA my scores are 40 35 and 46 i cant remember all the crap about the tanks and helis

·
Registered
3,007 Posts
Ive done all the training. That damn test took me a couple tries but i got it eventually.

·
Registered
716 Posts
i play AA for comp i like it.

·
Registered
3,007 Posts
If you ever see someone named roadkill501 playing, thats me. Im mostly on bridge crossing maps with 16 ppl server limits.

1 - 20 of 27 Posts