Paintball Guns and Gear forums banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
199 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Any of you guyz watch that show, It has to be my fav show on discovery. They make some sick ****.

·
Registered
895 Posts
Yeah, its a good show but to me its not that original. They do cool stuff but everything is like the same. However, the POW MIA bike was pretty nice. It brought tears to my dads eyes (he was in vietnam).

·
Registered
2,657 Posts
yeah i watch it occaisionaly but i like monster garage better. it seems to be more original every episode.

·
Registered
3,736 Posts
i watch it all the time, they are always fighting. I think Mike is the coolest. I like jesse james' west coast choppers better though, Those choppers are tight as hel!.

·
Just Chillin'
5,062 Posts
That show rocks. The Liberty bike..it's too copper, I don't really like the color.

I watch Monster garage, and Monster House too. All of them own.

·
Registered
426 Posts
The guys on american chopper are like the interior decorators of bike building, they really dont make any of the parts they just order them and put the together. Most of the bikes look good because they have that painter guy. West Coast Choppers on the other hand custom builds nearly all of their parts.

·
Registered
199 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
the pow was the best bike, but liberty almost topped it, and they do tons of custom fabrication, west coast choopre orders everything too, most of the things that orange county orders is the frame and engine parts.

·
Holy ****ing Asscrackers!
6,721 Posts
"Got any other i-d-ers?" :p big paul kicks ass

·
Registered
313 Posts
i love that show. its probably the only series i really keep up with other than chapelle's show.

and btw, american chopper is better than the monster garage and monster house shows cuz u always have the funny family fueds in american chopper. and paul senior says idear and weird words. and mikey ish teh pwnz joo

·
Banned
1,493 Posts
You are all forgetting the best bike builder in the world, Billy Lane, the owner of Choppers Inc. Nobody can build a bike like that guy.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts