Paintball Guns and Gear forums banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
12,110 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So apparently this organization is being paid by the government to go around and collect data about legal and illegal substances (everything from alcohol to inhalants). A few months ago some lady came to my door and asked if I wanted to take a government survey for $30.

Of course, I took it and she gave me $30 after a 45 minute survey on her laptop. It was pretty sweet.

·
Registered
347 Posts
sounds cool to me.

I take serveys on knowlegenetwork.com they pay fairly well for clickling on little bubbles a few times a month
Not that well. I think if alpha can get $30 for one survey it should be more.

@ chrome You get paid at least a buck each survey. I have 41,500 pts which equals $41.50. You can enter in raffles where you can win $1000, computer, gift card or whatever else is a special that month (usually 3 separate raffles a month)

·
Registered
1,263 Posts
I'm interested as well. Lets see a link please. I can't find it on google.

·
Ðèm-öñ(Pòp)tårt
1,469 Posts
do you know what the ultimate purpose of this survey is?

sounds like a well thought idea for the government... i just hope that people give accurate answers...

also does it say how many people take this test annually?

i'll check the link out later...

·
Registered
347 Posts
I have been sick the past few days and haven't gotten on, which is why I haven't said anything.

I found out that knowledge networks actually contacted us and we just enrolled or something so I have no idea how anyone else would enroll.

Ja just click redeem points and you can select raffle or cash.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts