Paintball Guns and Gear forums banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Premium Member
13,027 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Okay so basically this ****** kept punching me so I slammed him into a wall and the teacher broke us up. So I sit back down and he walks off to the halls. He leaves his cd player on the table and i'm like hmmm. So I open it up and find the new Green Day cd. So I got a free cd now.

It kicks ass listen to it.

·
Cunning Linguist
2,273 Posts
If you're gonna thief something why not take the player too? Not that I'm condoning thievery, but its not like he won't miss the cd. He may be less likely to miss the cd player if he forgot that he had it with him, if he sees the cd player he will remember that he had a cd in it.

·
Registered
912 Posts
Nice job dude, but i am not too stoked about their cd. It is just missing something, that the older songs had.

·
Its never lupus
9,169 Posts
Dude that CD sucks. I got it and I'm disappointed, it just doesn't sound like greenday, and the songs sound emo. It just doesn't make me wanna rock out. I dunno it seems distant or something.

edit- bubbahotep hit the nail right on the head

·
Registered
912 Posts
thanks snow piranha, i am glad u agree with me.

·
Banned
1,183 Posts
:devil: i hate when ppl poke you when they are younger cuz they think u wont do anything.... they learned that the hard way

·
Registered
649 Posts
I hate Green Day. Greenday = Flaming liberals

·
Its never lupus
9,169 Posts
BakerSkate said:
I hate Green Day. Greenday = Flaming liberals
I've got the best I idea for you good music haters.

1. Drink a lot of water
2. Go piss on an electric fence
4. Profit

If you had any respect for good music you wouldn't hate Greenday, also whats wrong with being liberals? And since when are they flaming (by flaming I assume you mean gay).

·
i play for keeps
7,001 Posts
liberals suck. but if i boycotted bands because of their political views id be missing out on lots of good music. Hell, my favorite band of all time is Rage Against the Machine, and i dont think i can think of one thing i agree with them on politically.

I think alice cooper put it best...

"If you're listening to a rock star in order to get your information on who to vote for, you're a bigger moron than they are. Why are we rock stars? Because we're morons. We sleep all day, we play music at night and very rarely do we sit around reading the Washington Journal."

-Alice Cooper, Regarding the "Rock against Bush" Tour

so yea, i disregard their political views and listen to the music, not the message trying to be conveyed. unless its not political

·
¡Viva La Rob!
6,076 Posts
yeah i personally was disappointed with it, not great at all. all my friends 'love' it mostly because they are seeing greenday live and didnt bother to invite me cause they thought i 'didnt like green day'. forget the face that they really never listened to green day until like a year ago and wont admit it, they always do **** like this,

·
Banned
3,571 Posts
I hope Greenday plays American Idiot when doing something supporting Kerry. This would amuse me.

·
i play for keeps
7,001 Posts
HuNtS said:
when they play paranoid, and long view 4329856425748 times in a day, you would hate greenday even if you had any respect for good music..
green day didnt play it 1230942190348019348 times.

hate the radio stations, or change it.

·
Its never lupus
9,169 Posts
HuNtS said:
when they play paranoid, and long view 4329856425748 times in a day, you would hate greenday even if you had any respect for good music..
Radio sucks in the first place. I doubt you've heard any of greenday's earlier stuff. Like "disappearing boy", or "I was there" that is just awesome. And of course you can't go wrong with international superhits.

dhill- you hit the nail right on the head, a lot of punk music and rock music in general is towards the liberal side. You can't judge the quality of a band's music by their political stance. But if you get connected to their lyrics then it makes it that much better. I would still worship rage against the machine if their lyrics were the complete opposite of what they are. I love rock against bush vol. 1 because its straight good music and I can connect to the message.

·
Registered
912 Posts
greenday needs to go back to its roots, figure out wut it was doin right in the old stuff and use that for a new song. A song that will own all the rest. Even though that is very improbable, i can always hope.

1 - 19 of 19 Posts