Paintball Guns and Gear forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
29 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Since we're always on the lookout for new ideas for scenarios, here's one I've been mulling over, either as a key component for a small (less than 150 players) game or as simply a mission set for a bigger game.

1. Everyone pays for one case of paint but only receives 500 rounds to begin with. The rest is community paint (for their team) but must first be carried to an ammo station via a Resupply mission.

2. Resupply mission begins with a squad of 5-10 players. X number of cases are loaded onto a cart/pack for transportation. Number of cases is varied depending on how big a role Resupply takes in the scenario.

3. Squad heads out for a specific ammo station. These stations can either be permanently for one team or they may be assaultable.

4. If someone carrying ammo is shot, they must immediately set the ammo down and begin walking away. If the full squad is eliminated, the ammo can be stolen/recovered by either team and then taken to their own ammo station.

5. No player, including the Resupply squad, may take ammo from the resupply until they reach the ammo station.

6. If a player runs out of ammo, they may resupply at an ammo station or at the main base where the ammo is shipped out from.

7. In the event of one team running out of ammo or having it all stolen, Resupply missions are then over and players buy their own paint.

I foresee that, in the event that point 7 happens, there could be a lot of angry "snipers" out there being p***ed about all the speedballers using up the ammo. This issue must be addressed before gameday and scenario organizers must be aware that this could occur. I might reccomend that, in the event of this happening, organizers allow the use of personal paint for the rest of the game.

Please post replies and let me know what you think, whether it be modifications on one point or perhaps a better way of getting around the "Point 7 Problem."

·
Registered
29 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
You'd jsut include the paint cost in the entry fee and explain why the entry fee is so high.

·
Registered
68 Posts
great idea... but I dont think it will work unless the paint is free... as the other members state above... no one will want to pay for paint that they will have to risk losing...

·
Registered
221 Posts
yea paint is to expensive just to give it all away and again as u said with the speedballers and stuff the ppl that would just waste hoppers of it and then the ppl who acutally need it wouldnt have any and the fact that it could get stolein isnt a very good thing and then if it gets shot well what if a ball hits the bag and it breaks theres a wasted bag of paint or so so yea idk i like the idea but i agree with everyone else unless the field pays for it or something i woudlnt want to play

1 - 9 of 9 Posts