Paintball Guns and Gear forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I just thought I would let you guys know that I have taken the leap to be a army of one. I am a 98h comunications locator Interceptor. It a job in the inteligence feild. the url to the job discription is http://goarmy.com/jobs/mos/mos98H.htm . I ship out on the 21'st of july to Misoury for 9 weeks of basic. Then I move on to my job training in Arizona for 24 weeks of school where at the end I will be awarded my bonus and a top secret clearance. I will help locate enimy troops, vehicles, and locations via radio transmisions friendly and enemey.

Iwould suggest looking into the military especialy if you are bright and young. I am 17 and I got a 94 on my asvab. I eventualy wish to be a part of the CIA,NSA,FBI, or ATF.

·
NORTHCOAST HARDCORE
6,318 Posts
cool, my buddy just got into west point, and i was tryin to get into anapolis, but i changed my mind. i don't see u as part of our military though, u see, i was raised up a marine, and the marines and navy are the only armed forces in america:D. i'm just kiddin w/ ya, good luck

·
Registered
281 Posts
SAMUS said:

I got a 94 on my asvab.
That qualify's for an officer position. Very very good score! The ASVAB is up to 99 if i am correct, and average's are 30-40.

I look into going into the Air Force.

Congrat's, and i hope you do well in serving our country.

·
Registered
427 Posts
Thats awesome man, i hope you do well and achieve your goals, good luck!

1 - 11 of 11 Posts