Paintball Guns and Gear forums banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
356 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Me and my buddy were out cruising and we passed our old paintball haunt. A little store in the corner of a strip mall. We stop in, greeted with hugs and pats on the back. "Where have you *****es been?"

Well we had both gotten out of the sport, women, school, jobs the old excuses. That's when I noticed a red gun on the wall. It looked freaking bizarre. I went and picked it up and had a little walk on the trigger, the itch came back. I saw the bunker, I felt the nine pods pulling on my lower back, I felt the divine anguish of getting plastered. I knew then, I must own this gun, I must play again.

And it was good.

D

·
0 Posts
protos a dye sister company right.. so is it just a spin of a dye matrix?

im actaully really likeing proto, have a pair of their gloves and might be getting their mask

·
Registered
1,984 Posts
Nice to see somebody just joined our ranks again.

Oh yeah, if you don't mind me asking: How'd you get out of the sport in the first place?

·
Registered
356 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Fastecho419 said:
Nice to see somebody just joined our ranks again.

Oh yeah, if you don't mind me asking: How'd you get out of the sport in the first place?
As for getting out of the sport, just got distracted, got off task, lost the drive, I really can't explain it. I really can't remember, women do that...

As for the proto-trix, it is a spin on the dye matrix, but it's lighter, smaller, tighter, and faster. And it has the fuse style dm4-like bolt. It is a bad ass marker. The difference between the proto-trix and the dm4 is kinda like the difference between an a4-fly and a '05 speed. The DM4 has more fancy crap and you pay a bit more, but in the end the proformance is the same.

D

·
0 Posts
yeah thats what proto is great for.. i was comparing the dye gloves to the proto.. and i found the proto ones more comfortable and all round better fit for me

·
Registered
356 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
D_Smalls said:
yeah thats what proto is great for.. i was comparing the dye gloves to the proto.. and i found the proto ones more comfortable and all round better fit for me
As for the proto-switch, best switch I EVER made. Those goggles are the best. Just think, flex 7 bounce, dye invision comfort and protection... They are the BEST!

·
Premium Member
5,674 Posts
I have proto gloves and knee pads. I think they put out some of the best soft goods in the sport. I haven't tried there packs or masks really just because I was afraid I would have the need to buy them. I have that gear and can't afford to rebuy it.

those knee pads are the best pads I have ever worn. they don't ride up or down and preform like no other.

·
Its never lupus
9,169 Posts
I heart my proto pants, they're rawkin'. But no way any mask is better than the proflex, I've tried the proto switches and I dont like em for the price, good masks though. Anyways great to see you back.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts