Paintball Guns and Gear forums banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
77 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
SEATTLE - A day after a police officer shot and critically wounded an ATM robbery suspect believed to have been armed, police said Friday the apparent weapon actually was a paint spray gun.

Seattle Deputy Police Chief Clark Kimerer defended the officer's decision to fire.

"The use of necessary force by the police is perhaps the most momentous and complex responsibility society charges us with," Kimerer said. "In this case, the escalating violent actions of the suspects involved left us no alternatives."

The 17-year-old boy who was shot remained in critical condition at Harborview Medical Center on Friday with a gunshot wound to the head, hospital spokeswoman Susan Gregg-Hanson said. His name was not released.

KING
Investigators were not immediately releasing details about an alleged accomplice in custody at King County Jail, police spokesman Scott Moss said.

The shooting happened around 9:20 p.m. Thursday, as police were staking out a cash machine on Stone Way North in the Fremont neighborhood, where a robbery had been reported three days earlier.

Officers said they saw two people trying to rob a man at the ATM. One of them grabbed the man and pushed him up against a wall, police said.

KING
The suspect reportedly used a very realistic-looking paint gun, pictured here.
Police approached the cash machine, and the suspects ran. Believing one of them to be armed, an officer fired two shots, police said. The other suspect was arrested without incident.

Because the suspect is black and the officer who shot him is white, Seattle police have already contacted leaders of the African American community. They have not raised any objections.

The NAACP told KING 5 News that.they do not take issue with the police action because it appeared the suspect was committing a crime.

KING 5's Linda Brill reports

In recent years, critics of Seattle police have alleged that officers use lethal force more often with black suspects than with whites.
"What we were dealing with here was a violent preditory criminal who probably didn’t care himself who was his next victim," said deputy police chief Clark Kimerer.

The officer involved in the shooting, whose name was not immediately released, had been on the force for eight years. He was placed on administrative leave, which is standard procedure.

Police began staking out the cash machine after nine other robberies had occurred, mostly in Seattle's Capitol Hill district.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

i have to say is if you are going to have a gun with the intentions of robbing something.....it should be real.

oh, and why does it seem that Seattle police's bullets are attracted to black guys??

·
Registered
302 Posts
first of all.....the guy is pretty dumb to rob an ATM period, but with a paintball gun that looks like a real gun.....might as well bring a water gun, it doesn't really matter, as long as it looks like the real thing

·
Registered
2,247 Posts
*COUGH* RACE CARD *COUGH*

Why is it that when a black guy gets shot by a white cop its suddenly race motivated, suddenly the cop is a clan memeber and the black dude is played out to be just some guy who got in the way of a rascist officer with a bone to pick?

I love this one: Because the suspect is black and the officer who shot him is white, Seattle police have already contacted leaders of the African American community. They have not raised any objections.

Why should they object? Are they cops? No I dont think so. People need to stop this "reverse rascism", at one time blacks were portrayed as stupid violent neanderthals now its happening to the white man.

I just think it should be left at this, he was a dumbass and sometimes dumbasses get shot for being dumbasses.

And Id like to see the pic of the gun.

·
Registered
77 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
it wasnt a paintball gun it was a paint gun....like the ones that you would paint your house or paint a car with. and i saw the picture of it and you can easily mistake it for a handgun...(it kind of looks like a glock) so i could see the motive to shoot.

but i was listining(sp) to KIRO on the radio and those **** gogos said it was paintball gun :mad:

·
baller for life
1,231 Posts
thats what i was kind of thinking but i was more picturing the things with the paint reservoir on the bottom. but for the notifying the black people society......wtf are they gonna do??? they should have no say in anything that happens and it wasnt even a controversial shooting so what would they care and even if they did it wasnt a racist thing and they should have nothing to do with it anyways unless they wanted to give him a lawyer if they felt it was racist but god, what a bunch of paranoid homos to just tell them right after it happened wen there was nothing rong with it.

p.s. i aint racist what so ever but who cares that he was black or that anyone has a higher melanin amount.....any black people that still think everyone is against them and that they still dont have equal right should get shot cuz if anything they have more. most black people are really cool and i like most of them over white people but stupid people like the ones that sue the govt. for slavery should seriously get shot

·
Registered
2,247 Posts
Or what about the ones that sue cause theyre fatasses or thier kids a fatass cuz he eats 2-3 times a day at McDonnolds? I hate those fat bastards. Guess what Im a fat ass and the only one I can blame is me. And why is it always the blacks? You rarely ever see a white guy sue for something like that, but like I said I think its the liberal media out to make a buck so they snatch up the most controversial things and hail the morons involved as heroes.

·
baller for life
1,231 Posts
airsoft guy said:
Or what about the ones that sue cause theyre fatasses or thier kids a fatass cuz he eats 2-3 times a day at McDonnolds? I hate those fat bastards. Guess what Im a fat ass and the only one I can blame is me. And why is it always the blacks? You rarely ever see a white guy sue for something like that, but like I said I think its the liberal media out to make a buck so they snatch up the most controversial things and hail the morons involved as heroes.
the people that did that were black???i didnt know that, but we have all the feminists and people that sue rim companies for their rims being to hard after they broke their teeth on them

·
Registered
949 Posts
yah, i was talking to this black girl in my geometry class. I said that everytime a black person gets shot someone sues. she was like if a white person got shot in their neigborhood someone would sue too. Bull Sh*t. We were talking about this black lady who rushed a cop with a knife screaming and the cop put some lead into her. Uh oh, thats racist isn't it. I guess black people with knives shouldn't be shot. they should be given a hug. But white people with knives should get the death penalty, even if there doing something like cooking or cutting a rope. I guess everyone who is white should be shot cause we are all rascist bastards. Now i see where they're coming from. Not

·
Registered
264 Posts
I know that is so dumb and moronic

·
Registered
949 Posts
also, are they're any black people at this forum? Don't worry im not racist, its just dumb how some black people pull some big bull sh*t racism thing if they get shot by a white person. See white people do the same thing, but they don't say racism, they say "I was just on my porch drinking my beer when a cop come up too me and started beating me". real story- the guy was shooting school children and lighting goverment buildings on fire(just an example, yes white people are stupid too ;) )

·
Registered
2,247 Posts
Hey you got a problem with me shooting at the neighbor kids with my pellet gun? And it aint your buisness to judge my hobies even if they include burning things. Blacky's trying to keep the white man down! White pride!

·
Banned
901 Posts
airsoft guy said:
Hey you got a problem with me shooting at the neighbor kids with my pellet gun? And it aint your buisness to judge my hobies even if they include burning things. Blacky's trying to keep the white man down! White pride!
That's going a little too far. Please refrain from posting things like that airsoft.

TeamDBT: I don't refer to any black people as African American. To do so direspects our great country, because UNLESS they were born in Africa and immigrated to the US, they are AMERICANS, plain and simple.

·
Registered
77 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
PaintballerX said:
I don't refer to any black people as African American. To do so direspects our great country, because UNLESS they were born in Africa and immigrated to the US, they are AMERICANS, plain and simple.
most black people call themseles african americans even if they are born in the US......

·
baller for life
1,231 Posts
i say feck all "politically correct" names such as "native americans" your indians and you know it (actually most of the ones i no prefer being called indians) and if you want to be called " (fill in the blank) american" then you have to call me a european american and ill be glad to return the favor but otherwise you can just feck off

·
Registered
127 Posts
ya! Rednecks! (jk, Indians are what we should call them)

·
Yay! whoops! yay!
3,028 Posts
White men have the least rights now. And some Black people are more racist then we are. Because if something ever happens to a black person, that can sue for it being racist and I hate that.
Cuz if like a white cop gives a black person a ticket, the black person could sue, even though the cop would have given the ticket to some one even if they were white. Cuz there are black people that think if something even happens to them, and a white person is involved, that it is racist, even though the same would have happened to a white person.
And another point is that it was a VAST majority of white men who have fought in all of these wars to preserve our freedoms, and we can barely usre them without being sued and accused of being ***ist/racist.
But I dont like how its racist if we call them Blacks. They call us whites! We are simply identifying eachother by color. Why do we call the fruit an Orange? Soon its going to be politicly incorrect. Like how everything else is becoming. We will have to call them Spherical Citrus Fruits. So if we are suppoosed to call them African Americans, why dont they call us by our heritage? I dont think its offensive/racist to identify eachother by color.

- Let me know if that sounded racist. Becase Im not racist at all, I think Black people are alot cooler than some white people. Some white people are just posers and try to act black.

1 - 20 of 21 Posts