Paintball Guns and Gear forums banner

1 - 20 of 25 Posts
D

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
its because of shows like "what not to wear", "swan", extreme make over, reality shows.. ****ty sitcoms...

have you seen these stinkers? (hmm stinkers is an understandment)

What not to wear... they pick some person, tell them all their clothes look like **** and arent fashionable and throw the clothes out and buy them new crappy ass clothes...the people like their clothes, think they are comfortable and nice looking, but the whole point of the show is to make them more up to date with todays style and ass clothes. So they throw out all the clothes that they really liked... wtf?

who the deuce cares if your clothes are a fashion "faux pas" or not this weeks trend. they are comfortable and you think they are nice, why should it matter what everyone else thinks...

what do the producers and hosts of this show have up their asses? tommy hillfigure or something? or maybe a large ass canister of media driven ass ****.

people like these people blow massive salties.

and then Sawn. Ive never wanted to kill a show more.. like i wanna take all the tapes of it in the world and drop a steamer on them. They take 'ugly' people and make them beautiful to movie/magazine/dildo biter standards... these people usually arent even ugly.. jsut a little over weight and the effects of aging or showing. guess what, youre not a lone. its a little thing called life. they give these people SO much plastic surgery, its digusting. they might as well hook them up to a callogen IV.

i hate tv.

oh yeah, and reality tv shows. ho-yeah, prime time tv watching other people live thier lives as you veg out on a couch yelling your stratagies at the tv. Come on, our lives are so boring that we need to watch other peoples lives in strange scenarios to find entertainment? hey, rather then talking to people, lets watch other people talk to eachother.. on an island.. wow!

suvivor.. how can they keep putting reruns on from like 6 years ago... oh wait its new seasons. hell coulda fooled me. its all the damn same.

lets have a reality show of soldiers in iraq, dont get to attached to the cast, because rather then getting voted out, they get a bullet to the chest... get your heads outta your ass people and see whats going on in the world...

poo > tv

·
Registered
1,159 Posts
i <3 tv

i watch all the shows mentioned (what not to wear only with my gf), and enjoy them.

and yes my life is that boring that i have to watch such things. I find it entertaining so i watch, no biggie.

once again...

<3 TV

·
Registered
7,284 Posts
smalls ur right about reality tv, its ghey..... really really ghey. but i do enjoy the good shows that are tv.

for instance: the shield, family guy, south park, chappelle show, various cartoons, daily show, sport shows, and some other good shows on tv.

but for what ur talking about, youre right. hopefully this phase of reality tv goes away becuz its really stupid and repetitive. i like the 1st survivor, why? well becuz it was NEW and nothing else was like it, and it was cool. but after that its just stupid. its all the same exact thing over and over and over.

·
Registered
1,039 Posts
The reality shows u mentioned do suck.. I like shows like, orange county choppers, myth busters..

and the practice(which i think is done)
Not that make people look pretty crap.

·
startx: command not found
3,991 Posts
i don't watch much tv since we got rid of HBO, CineMax, Starz, and the rest of the movie channels. The brain activity of someone watching TV is so low that it's scary. I choose to waste my time on the compter, so atleast I can interact a bit, and if I don't like what's on, I can click the little "X" in the corner;)

·
Registered
274 Posts
P4IN7 B4LLS said:
smalls ur right about reality tv, its ghey..... really really ghey. but i do enjoy the good shows that are tv.

for instance: the shield, family guy, south park, chappelle show, various cartoons, daily show, sport shows, and some other good shows on tv.

but for what ur talking about, youre right. hopefully this phase of reality tv goes away becuz its really stupid and repetitive. i like the 1st survivor, why? well becuz it was NEW and nothing else was like it, and it was cool. but after that its just stupid. its all the same exact thing over and over and over.
South Park is my bible. In fact im watching it right now.
Reality = teh gey

·
Banned
2,324 Posts
P4IN7 B4LLS said:

agreed. oh yeah and u can forget the connan obrien show that show rawks

·
Gone Forever
1,547 Posts
It seems Derek, that you are always pointing out the bad in everything. Can't you be happy at least once and maybe realize the people in "What not to wear" have their self esteem boosted? I know I know you're going to say "They aren't boosted they are just all sheep that are dictated by the media". It seems that you're always pointing out the bad in everything, and complaining about society today. Maybe you should be more appreciative of what you have, and point out the GOOD things in life-after all, a smile is contagious.

Your pessimistic views get old real quick.:(

1 - 20 of 25 Posts