Paintball Guns and Gear forums banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Paintball?
7,646 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
For $220 and near MINT condition, only one small scratch on the laft eye cover and a very small nick in on the bottom of the reg, and a missing button cover ( I bought a replacement set :)), I think I snagged myself a pretty good deal
:)

Only played a game once, after that, the guy didn't use it!
Seriously is almost new, the reg isn't even broken in yet apparently
:D

·
The most unlucky In PB
36 Posts
That's a sexy gun, I love the look of the Fusion's. Especially the Red and Black ones
The trigger looks a little weird though.

·
Premium Member
9,222 Posts
That's a sexy gun, I love the look of the Fusion's. Especially the Red and Black ones
The trigger looks a little weird though.
It is a very odd design. And the first few times you use it it feels very weird. But if you force yourself to get used to it, it's actually a very fast trigger for those that like the critical/Violent Products style trigger as it's essentially an even further exaggerated version of that.

·
The most unlucky In PB
36 Posts
Cool little gun. They're a bit smaller in real life than pictures would have you think. Should be a good performer for ya.
Apparently so, I just noticed how close the trigger guard Is to the regulator.
Unless It's a gigantic trigger guard, otherwise the size sort of reminds me of the Mini.

I also noticed how nobody sells them anymore, not even on Ebay. You can buy them at some places for 450$ though.

It is a very odd design. And the first few times you use it it feels very weird. But if you force yourself to get used to it, it's actually a very fast trigger for those that like the critical/Violent Products style trigger as it's essentially an even further exaggerated version of that.
I just looked up Violent Products, There triggers look more form over function and at 40$ you better like the look.

·
Paintball?
7,646 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
An EOS and a Spyder VS2.5!!!
;)

Both of them worked well enough for me to do good both at rrecball and tourney practice, had people wow over the fact that I was shooting them with a Spyder while they had Ego's and DM's and such

And just FYI, the F8 had the largest trigger guard I've ever seen. I can hold the reg, wrap my thumb inside the trigger guard, and still walk the trigger pretty quick, it's massive

Light too, I'm going to have fun with her when I play!

I seriously can't wait to get the Eigenram and Golden Poppet in!
I'll be putting her through her paces this November 1st at my birthday party
:D

Going to mod the trigget to magnetic attraction return and put a microswitch board in her, eithr 7th Element or APE once I get the money

·
Premium Member
9,222 Posts
I just looked up Violent Products, There triggers look more form over function and at 40$ you better like the look.
I actually prefer that design. I'm most comfortable on the VP/Crit design that comes out at the front so your middle finger has less room it has to move when walking. I think it makes it much more comfortable to walk a trigger. I know Critical (which is VERY nearly identical designed triggers) are almost the same, the Quests have a similar design, and even the VS2 had a similar design.

·
The most unlucky In PB
36 Posts
I actually prefer that design. I'm most comfortable on the VP/Crit design that comes out at the front so your middle finger has less room it has to move when walking. I think it makes it much more comfortable to walk a trigger. I know Critical (which is VERY nearly identical designed triggers) are almost the same, the Quests have a similar design, and even the VS2 had a similar design.
I guess I see what you mean because my middle finger want's to move a lot farther out than my index which slows down walking the trigger, but I prefer the thinnest and closest to the trigger frame as possible kind of trigger. If I could make my computer's mouse a trigger I would lol

·
Paintball?
7,646 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Just modded my trigger to use both spring and magnetic attraction

Like it a lot better now
Still waiting on my other upgrades though
:p

1 - 16 of 16 Posts