Paintball Guns and Gear forums banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Banned
2,324 Posts
Yes, it's an upgrade board for Matrices. Basically it comes down to this, do you like optical or microswitches. Because Anderson has optical and some other features.1

·
Banned
794 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I always had bad expiriences with Led Light Read outs, the dm4 being an exception. Ive heard Good things about anderson, same with tadao, i was just wondering about Anderson ...

So optical as in a part of the trigger brakes an optical beam in the frame vs. a part of the trigger that hits a switch?

·
Registered
4,779 Posts
yup. exactly. means an even lighter pull since you don't have to push against the resistance of the switch. works nicely w/ magnetic triggers as well.

·
NORTHCOAST HARDCORE
6,318 Posts
im not a fan of the anderson. it feels really sloppy. the tadao is a MUCH better board in my opinion. i have a ramping tadao 4.0 and its the best board i have ever used in any gun

·
0ld Sk00l
3,773 Posts
they are, u gotta have "hookups" to have someone reprogram flops chip for you ;)

basicly almost impossible to find, so don't count on it

andersond boards suck IMO, i don't like their feel at all, optical switch... meh' i don't want that **** in a trix, and i HATE those damn LED displays like that, thats why i don't really use my microwave much.

·
NORTHCOAST HARDCORE
6,318 Posts
previous owner got a hold of it. he got it off PBN. it doesnt ramp much, but it does do the job. after 10 bps it ramps, its not noticable at all (to someone watching). doesnt the truama chip enable ramping? idk, the board was in the gun when i bought it. i know someone on this forum has/used to have access to ramping tadao boards. not saying who cuz they will probably get pissed and it might get his team in trouble

guys, i dont have any matrix hookups, lol. i know a lot of people that get me good deals, but thats about it.

i need to get a vid of my trix shooting one of these days to show yall befor she is traded (dark shocker pending)

1 - 15 of 15 Posts