Paintball Guns and Gear forums banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
409 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I made a few cosmetic changes to the gun. This is close to how the gun will be when completely finished. I took a few pictures outside with a tripod so they came out really clear.

In case anyones wondering about the regulator grip, it's a bicycle grip again. I feel like the founder of the bicycle grip mod :)

anyways, tell me what you think.

also can you help me think of a cool name for it? right now its still the guardian.

·
Registered
11,482 Posts
this thing is a totally 100% electro-pneumatic timmy-in-disguise gun. The only dif. between this and a 2k2 timmy is the body.

WOW, looks so much better fully assembled and a good anno on it. The bike grip really works. but....where's ur bolt, lol? That's not using beambreak eyes is it? U should pop in a t-board ramping chip :devil Coudln't u have used a timmy front block instead of the checkit assault block?

It's my background now :)

How about "Zeus" for a name?

·
Registered
2,061 Posts
andisblue said:
In case anyones wondering about the regulator grip, it's a bicycle grip again. I feel like the founder of the bicycle grip mod :)

anyways, tell me what you think.

also can you help me think of a cool name for it? right now its still the guardian.

Sickdawg was using a bycycle grip on his spyder wayyyyyy before you ever posted here so I dont think he got it from you unless you posted it on the nation a long while ago or sumthing.

·
Registered
409 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
lovetocheat69 said:
Sickdawg was using a bycycle grip on his spyder wayyyyyy before you ever posted here so I dont think he got it from you unless you posted it on the nation a long while ago or sumthing.
I believe you dude, no ones the first at anything most of the time.

Thanks for the comments, and for not flaming me like crazy

The reason i posted it here in spyder is b/c the project started out as a spyder , and near the end, i changed bodies. but it still has the spyder spirit in it.

yea i could've used a timmy front block. but i already had a micro rock and assault block. plus i think it looks unique and i like the 15* thing. but i realize this is ugly to some people(like the people on pbnation)

1 - 12 of 12 Posts