Paintball Guns and Gear forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
i play for keeps
7,001 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i just discovered andrew w.k. what an awesome artist. i listened to The Wolf all the way through the cd and its awesome. Its like hard party music without the screaming or anything. Just loud, hard, and very pump up ish music. Good stuff.

·
Registered
912 Posts
I love Andrew W.K.. They played the theme song for "Jackass" the movie. They are awesome. O ya and to change the subject, I just went to a Pepper concert last Friday, and dhill...IT WAS AWESOME!!!! one of the best concerts i have been to. The music was awesome and the women were just as good. But anyways, I love andrew W.K. too.

·
Registered
1,183 Posts
A W.K. is so kickass, ready to die and party hard are his best songs in my opinion, i love NYC is good too

my JV baseball coach has interviewed him and says he has the coolest concerts he has ever seen

·
Registered
158 Posts
you can see andrew w k often on G4TechTV. hes like an uber gamer. he was playing like mortal kombat 5 upside down with the controller turned around and upside down and he kicked the guys ass with his 'special technique'. which looks really hard. he basicaly just pressed all the buttons around and around a bunch and hopes some **** happens. hey, it work'd! thumup:

·
don't drop the soap
3,896 Posts
Well I wouldn't necessarily call him much of a gamer from what I saw on g4. It seemed like he just played em every now and them and had his specia little techniques at button mashers. It seems pretty much most the people on 'players' aren't true gamers except for Jack Black and his bunch.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts