Paintball Guns and Gear forums banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Have an Angel A1 that has been Fly'd. This means it has the full Magno kit including the Ram. Also has Booster Bolt, 3 piece eye covers, and has been flashed to the fly 2.7 software. All stock parts, box, and manual will be included.

Condition: 8.5/10

Price: $350 O.B.O (PayPal preferred) The only trade I would take is an Angel Fly SE and I would add cash.

Shipping: Will ship through UPS or USPS. Gun will be wiped and cleaned before shipment.

Ebay Feedback

Pictures: More can be provided upon request.

·
Premium Member
9,221 Posts
I got rid of mine when Angel went under. With all metric threads, a bunch of non-normal orings, ribbon eyes, and a non-user-serviceable ram, once they were gone I was unwilling to use them.

They are, to this day, still my favorite multi-tube open bolt poppet ever made. FAR smoother shooting than any other poppet I've ever shot if tuned correctly. Even the Victory wasn't quite as smooth. VCOM is smoother, VIS should be, but haven't shot the VIS engine yet.

·
I was saving that bacon
7,177 Posts
If it doesn't sell in a few days, I suggest EBAY. People really seem to over pay on there.

·
I was saving that bacon
7,177 Posts
I wasn't try to imply that it was, its just you should be able to get what you want over there AND sell it pretty quick(3-5 days). :tup

Everything I have put up on ebay has sold also. Just trying to help.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts