Paintball Guns and Gear forums banner

1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
I'mma Let You Finish.
7,445 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
This is my Angel Fly...sent it to WDP and they put the Speed frame on it and flashed the Speed board to have PSP on it... (PSP took the place of the Demo option) other than that this gun has:
Cobra Valve
Evolve Hammer
Jam Bolt
AKA Sidewinder Reg
Angel Fly Volumizer
CP Rail
CP On/Off (Newer)
UL 16' .692 bore

Other:
PMI 68/45 Tank
Viewloader VLocity

Hope you like it! I know i do :hug:

·
I'mma Let You Finish.
7,445 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
bobide said:
nice 9/10

Angel Force Valve
dust ul back
short sidewinder instead of mid-size
tadao
im kool with the sidewinder mostly cuz it would cost 80 bucks jus to make you happy bobide :) and the cobra valve does its justice... and yes a new board is on its way...this one having PSP already though i dont need a new board like RIGHT away so im gonna chill with it till i get the extra cash for eithe Pred or Tadao M7...

·
I'mma Let You Finish.
7,445 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
yeh they came to my house wrote out the check stole the gun next day there was a speed frame on it...crazy **** dude :p

nah im assuming the dude who had it before me bought it...how he got them to replace demo with PSP i will never know.

EDIT: and yeh ever since ive had it ive thought bout it... cuz it came with a smaller volumizer thats black... i might put it on there and then get a UL tip fro ma friend.

·
I'mma Let You Finish.
7,445 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
why would i replace the reg? i might trade with someone for a shorty sidewinder...but im definatley not getting rid of the sidewinder.

and yes yes ill think about ninjaing it i was thinking bout continuiing with the red black and getting some hybrid grips that are red.

·
Registered
63 Posts
xWesXHimselfx said:
why would i replace the reg? i might trade with someone for a shorty sidewinder...but im definatley not getting rid of the sidewinder.

and yes yes ill think about ninjaing it i was thinking bout continuiing with the red black and getting some hybrid grips that are red.
The AKA Sidewinder takes away from a better appearance.

1 - 20 of 24 Posts