Paintball Guns and Gear forums banner

1 - 20 of 37 Posts

·
Registered
193 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hello, i just got this angel in a fairly recent trade from splatwithhonor3 (very cool guy by the way) then i had a trade with someone else, but it fell through, so now its up for grabs again :)
.. heres the description i got from splatwithhonor3's original post:

'99 led
j&j ceramic, low rise neck modded (very cleanly) to allow breech to open, cp volumizers, modded lcd double trigger (quick, but needs set screws installed and tuned to reach its full potential, check it silver uni, houge grips, 9v mod (this is because I do not have a charger. the mod was done VERY cleanly, the hole in the backplate is grommetted, and the wire is heatshrinked) this allows the marker to run on replacable 9v, with no need to worry about charging. The battery is attatched to the back of the body with velcro (removable) and holds very securely, even in rough use.
Cosmetically the gun is very scratched up from hardcore use, but none of the scratches effect the funcion. In my opinon, it adds some old school look and character to the gun. Seriously, I like it because its ugly.
it has some leaks, and needs some work.

so offer away, $ or trades, i will consider anything and everything. so go ahead, through what ever you got at me, spyders, mech cockers, tippys.. ect. go for it.

·
Registered
193 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
iight, i have a nice deal pending with showtime16, but you can still offer up if you'd like, just in case this deal fell through.

·
Supporting Turtle
2,967 Posts
Dragun TES with Palmers pro HP reg, Spyder ESP frame, Bob Long Gauge, 2.5 drop asa on/off, 99 Electra double trigger (ghetto moddified with screws for lighter trigger pull) 2 piece Raven tournament barrel, 14 inch... Bolt is not stock, but I have no idea what kind it is... Can throw in a roughed up JT Pro Flex and/or money if needed... do you have pics? lemme know if you want pics of the TES and i'll get them

·
Registered
193 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
ok, looks like the deal with showtime16 isnt happening, so keep offers coming, but right now im liking blueshox's offer, (that is if he's still interested) thumup:

·
Registered
193 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
uuh, it kinda like a yanay :? kuz i wanna see wuts up with the mag guy, but im also still kinda interested in the mongoose

1 - 20 of 37 Posts