aint expecting much for this

01 lcd angel
dye boomy 12in
infiniti barrel
chrome dye pin
delron bolt
dye chrome high rise

will take any trades otehr than tippies,spyders or spyder clones

needs a new batt and charger...i am willing to chip in since i got it like this and havent even used it yet

·
PbF Supp/Beer Expert
4,512 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
ok you have ust owned yourself you freaking retard...i said i ddnt know the real problem withit but i would kindly chip in for the repairs now shut up and leave. the battery was my first guess loser

·
Registered
4,779 Posts
tell us exactly what the gun does when you try to shoot it. if it acts goofy w/ u try to shoot it then it could be anything from the battery, to the board being fried, bad actuator, all kinds of stuff. fill us in.

·
PbF Supp/Beer Expert
4,512 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
it doesnt turn on nor charge. thats why i think it is the battery and if not the battery it is the wiring. and hotmikemangun...your a flaming faggit with no life...are you a retard? of course no 2k1 would still be covered in a warranty you retard. and the gun is a ***** scratched up but what do ya expect from an angie eh?

·
Registered
100 Posts
what do u eman am i a retard i said that it is not covered so its gonna cost lots to get fixed and u no that thats y u wanana sell it so it wont be your problem anymore.

·
Registered
4,779 Posts
what kind of battery do those things use? you can "hotwire" in another battery to see if thats the problem.

ohh and i want pix of it

·
PbF Supp/Beer Expert
4,512 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
hotmikemanguy said:
what do u eman am i a retard i said that it is not covered so its gonna cost lots to get fixed and u no that thats y u wanana sell it so it wont be your problem anymore.
no **** you retard ive explained that about 20 times and you keep bringing it up so that i ahve to say it. I have been saying i dont expect much for this for the past 2 weeks or what ever now. shut up and leave my thread/the forum you ***.

i havent even used this yet i got scammed for this with the guy saying everyhting was good on it and i guess it wasnt.

·
Registered
79 Posts
hotmikemanguy said:
Wow bud and to think I stood up for you in your for sale thread...Your comming here with few posts thinking your going to dog on someone who's been here tons longers thead? What a loser...

Hey, you interested in a trade for the vision impy in my sig for your gun and some cash?

1 - 20 of 22 Posts