Paintball Guns and Gear forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Cunning Linguist
2,273 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm a phys ed student. WE were leearnign tot ecach gymnastiscs. I had a tarmpoline and a pommel horse and a crasxh mast. I am perhaps a bit overconfident in my own ability to perform gymnatsics. I attempted a front handspring over the pommel horse with a tramp take off. I laneded half on the mat hafl off. I tore a tendon from the beon in my foot. I spent 10 hours in the hospital. "Critical overload" there was no room in the entire hospitcal to let one more person isndei. nNo fracture just torn tendon from bone. I then quite life and went to bed. night

·
Registered
11,482 Posts
Angered Fists said:
I'm a phys ed student. WE were leearnign tot ecach gymnastiscs. I had a tarmpoline and a pommel horse and a crasxh mast. I am perhaps a bit overconfident in my own ability to perform gymnatsics. I attempted a front handspring over the pommel horse with a tramp take off. I laneded half on the mat hafl off. I tore a tendon from the beon in my foot. I spent 10 hours in the hospital. "Critical overload" there was no room in the entire hospitcal to let one more person isndei. nNo fracture just torn tendon from bone. I then quite life and went to bed. night
this has to be the most unintelligible thing he's ever posted. That first sentance blows.

Well, hope the pain stops and u get better w/ no afteraffects.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts