Paintball Guns and Gear forums banner

1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Cunning Linguist
2,273 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So I got incredibly drunk tonight in preparation for my birthday. And I got incredibly messed up yesterday because I ripped a tendon from the bone in my ankle. So I'm drunk on crutches tonight. and I did stupid things but I had friend sprepared to bail me out of stupid thinds. So I think I"m ok, but now I fell down my stiars at home. and my ankle hurts likeyou cannot belive unless you have torn a tendom ronm the bone then fallen down a flight of staris and landed on it. Pray you never do that. I borke two bones once, swrist and coollar bone asnd was still ready to go play tennis with that arm, but this i sbeyond pain. I'm ready to justg take too much booz eto live. I' won ttlel you about the rst of th enight because you're too youn gto understand booty calls and moraltiy, which is your friend. Enjoy life when you're young. Stay clane, stay pure, stay true, lif e live long time. Hvae fun but don't be stupid. Peace.

Angred Fists.

·
Cunning Linguist
2,273 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
I'll tell you now so you can remember later and believ eme niever. I'm here to pump you up on the knowledge of bar girls. Sog ood but so bad for you health. REsistsing tempetation is your friend, like Byonece and the tfighting tempatations.

·
Cunning Linguist
2,273 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
today is my birthday so its my rihgt nay tis my responsibility boe to bed runk for at least 25 hours I' m shooting 48 which wahy I start ed early. Friend tkeas are of criplel drukn so I home safe but staris were my downefall get itt?

·
Its never lupus
9,169 Posts
hah, man this is funny stuff. Good luck on your ankles and wrists and stuff.

O

·
0 Posts
Smitty's was well written and developed.

This one is satisfactory.

·
Cunning Linguist
2,273 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
its 5:40 and I'm still going. sobered up enough to go to class, then started against 11:30 this morning. 2 pitchers with lunch 3 buckets of beer at the social club.

So far I have fallen down my home stairs. Fallen out of the shower. Fallen dodnw stairs at school. Fallne down stairs atht e putb. Fallen down stairs atht eoscocial club. I think I can ban gou t a few more. Someone gamve me a n erection ring last night. Silly kids no need! Stay safe.

1 - 20 of 26 Posts