Paintball Guns and Gear forums banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
I Vore You
13,323 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Can you do it?

Would it be better to get a black Viking and get it anno'd, or get a raw body and send it in?

Also, can anyone do type 3?

I was thinkin of getting a Viking this summer for a reliable back up gun, and I was gonna anno it a dark green/olive color.

Thanks

·
Registered
2,158 Posts
I think raw body would be better. Angels don't break you know that right?:)

·
I Vore You
13,323 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Yeah, I know.

I love Vikings though. If I end up loving my angel too much and shooting too much paint I won't get one though.

Still, an olive Viking would be one of the hottest things ever.

·
Registered
385 Posts
raw is cheaper for you because in order to anno a pre-annoed vike it has to be stripped first, then it can be reannoed, i.e. more expensive, and no offense but olive would look like crap on a vike, especially a stock one

·
I Vore You
13,323 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
If I had an extra $1100 laying here, I'd buy that Raw Vike on there right now. Vikings are such good realiable guns, same with Cyborgs. It's just that AKA lives 40 miles from me, and MacDev is 2000 miles from me.

·
I Vore You
13,323 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
AKA is selling a raw 04 Viking for like around 660, add about 200 for a type 3 anno, then a little more for a new trigger and a mighty max and I'm paying about 900.

I might have that kind of money in the summer time. I just spent all my money for the winter on my Fly.

I'll be making about 100 a week, take out 80 for paint every week from that. So I'd have 20 dollars a week to mess around with plus whatever I get for yard work and crap like that.

So unless there's some crap I run into I would probably be getting one in like September.

·
\/ My First avitar \/
1,673 Posts
Oh, you see I can't find abody that serious to play like that. I liked when I played once a week. Pumps are fun, but you cant do too much and you just get raped in the back.

There arnt many turnies 'round here. I wish I could get on a seriuos team.

Anywho, whats yup w/ type 3 anno, isnt it unremovible??

·
Registered
184 Posts
JMJ can remove and do Type anno. I will be sending my viking there for a reanno and nice milling soon. Considering stormtrooper gun because it looks so hot.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts