Paintball Guns and Gear forums banner

1 - 20 of 51 Posts

·
Registered
830 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
what annoys you guys the most, i'm really bored and figured i'd make a thread.

i hate smoking, sexist ppl, racists, and burning my tongue when i'm eating.

·
Gates Boxing Club
7,065 Posts
i cant stand radical political point of views.

i cant stand people who are self righteous, IE: straight edges who are in half as good of shape as me telling me im killing myself by smoking on the weekends while they sit on the couch eating chips, and christians who tell me my beliefs are wrong, while theirs are right (how the hell do they know anyway? because they have faith? **** off, pricks)

352 Posts
RastaPasta said:
yea i just hate when people ***** way too much...i just wanna be like "WHAM" and they're all like "wtf my eye!!!!!!!"

lmao QFT

·
Certified Caffeine Addict
3,072 Posts
I can't stand it when people refuse to admit that they ****ed up, that they're human, and they can and do make mistakes like the rest of us.

·
look LOOK ! ha you looked
705 Posts
\/()U
,l

·
Registered
2,227 Posts
1. people who dial the wrong number, which happens to be my cell phone, and refuse to believe they have the wrong number. happens more than once a week, and some of them dont even speak english.
2. the whole christian/jewish/islamic religious branch, theyre all f'in insane.
3. when you go to play paintball, people tell you how much your gun/gear/setup sucks, then you see them with the same thing the next weekend.
4.telemarketers/spam emails/commercials/etc
5. people who think they are smart/cool/funny, make a complete ass of themselves every day, and go on with their life as if nothing is wrong and everyone loves them.
6. people whose entire vocabulary consists of the word "like" and use it as every other word. in my english class there is a girl that said "like" 26 times in 3 sentences, and yes i counted.
5. anyone who doesnt understand that this: :dodgy: is a sign of sarcasm or indication of a joke, and instead thinks it was added randomly to a post or just for fun.
8. people like me who actually spend time making lists of things they hate. if youre still reading this, i would hate me by now too.

·
Registered
1,962 Posts
Chapped lips
Commercials
Unable to fall asleep in bed
Having a song stuck in my head
When my internet stops working
People on aim who abbreviate every other word
Recieving a phone call/talking on the phone
Losing the remote
A smelly person that I usally end up sitting close to
But you sniff up their snot for a half an hour instead of getting a tissue
Scratched cds
Spyware/adware/viruses
Unable to beat a certain level
Haircuts
Stubbing my toe
Stupid commercials
News casters
Unfunny people
Country I hear on the radio
Trying to wake up when you're nice and comfortable
Running across nasty prono
Taking a test/doing homework and your pencil breaks
Losing money
Not having enough money
An itchy back
Cold feet
People who talk loud
People who laugh loud
People who talk to their pets in baby voices
Being hungry but not having anything that sounds good to eat
Being bored

I think I'll stop.

·
Registered
11,482 Posts
douche bags
ppl who drive moranically slow
basically anything on the news (especially feel good stores, wtf is that doing there? It's not news)
bad music

·
No comment
1,770 Posts
I get annoyed by little things all the time, and they're stupid things and I know they are, but they still get to me. The most common is the way people chew, like w/ their mouths open, making noises that just get on my nerves for no real reason, but they really really get annoying to me. And then there's always little **** that bothers me, but most of the time I just let it slide. Damn near every single person does something that annoys me, but usually I just let it go.

1 - 20 of 51 Posts