Paintball Guns and Gear forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Ðèm-öñ(Pòp)tårt
1,469 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
looking for someone who can anodize or powder coat my ion for me, wondering how much it would cost me to have them do it - and how long it usually takes. i would like this done for my marker after i cut a small section out of it and i'm not sure how long it will be before i have this finished. i would like it to be a snow/sport white.

pm me if you can!

·
Ðèm-öñ(Pòp)tårt
1,469 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
i was actually talking about both, the aluminum inside and the composite body and aluminum shell (i have an aftermarket shell) thanks for the pb nation idea, just i dont have an account there - didn't really feel like makin' one! lol. this forum has been able to answer any of my questoins and etc. so i was just checkin... thanks anyway (if there is anyone still, please pm me!)

·
Registered
180 Posts
you wont be able to anodize any of the composite parts, it is an aluminum only process. check out some of the anodizers online also, if you need some suggestions pm me.

·
Ðèm-öñ(Pòp)tårt
1,469 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
lol, wow i really wasn't thinking when i posted that, eh? yea, i've looked online - most ano jobs seem to be for vehicles - and i cant find anyone who can do it or contact information to send it away to anybody... my job is to literally find and their contact information - i cant believe i cant do it online... lol... anywho! yea, if i cant find anyone soonish i'll just take my shell and body to a vehicle shop... see what i can do with it...

1 - 7 of 7 Posts