Paintball Guns and Gear forums banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
785 Posts
THose are pretty nice man.

(sonstructive criticism)
The first is nice, but i think the focus should be better on the water, rather than the gutter. SInce in normal life, water is moving, and we do not get to see the it "still" I think it just gives the picture more "wow." Just something different.

The second picture.. Uhm. i'm not sure.. it's all foregournd. There is no background at all.. and a pretty big foreground IMO.

My criticism.. Not to flame.. NICE pics!!

·
Registered
367 Posts
Really diggen the first one. Heres some of mine. I took ythem wit my dads camera.
My drippy faucet

I took this while I was on vacation at a campground.

Let me know what you think.

·
The World Is Yours
1,860 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
NoDoz said:
THose are pretty nice man.

(sonstructive criticism)
The first is nice, but i think the focus should be better on the water, rather than the gutter. SInce in normal life, water is moving, and we do not get to see the it "still" I think it just gives the picture more "wow." Just something different.

The second picture.. Uhm. i'm not sure.. it's all foregournd. There is no background at all.. and a pretty big foreground IMO.

My criticism.. Not to flame.. NICE pics!!
thanks for your opinion. on the second one thats what i was going for. a real close up and all forgroun. IMO it makes it intereasting and it takes a while to really know what it is

·
Registered
367 Posts
Thx. Ya the second one took a while to get wat I wanted.
Edit: Seeing all this photography made me want to make some. What came out is my most beautiful photo yet. I used a liitle bit of editing software to make the right side white ( it was just blurred before)

1 - 18 of 18 Posts