Paintball Guns and Gear forums banner

1 - 20 of 78 Posts

·
Liquor for da Homiez
5,338 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So what cologne do you guys like? I am going to pick some up soon. I think I'm going to get the Abercrombie Fierce. Not TOOO expensive, but smells great, in my opioin. I always mooch it off my buddy when he has it out.

What do you guys use?

·
Shine on Rick Wright
3,235 Posts
Kirra. Pacsun. Cheap, but it smells good

(agreed axe/tag smell like aged urine)

·
Liquor for da Homiez
5,338 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
PizzaMiLiTiA said:
I hope that was a joke. Tag reeks of cheap aerosol body deodorizer. But hey, to each his (or her) own.
That is if you smell it within 5 minutes of when it's sprayed, seeing as thats as long as it lasts before it stops reiking.

·
Registered
3,401 Posts
Kirra is what I use, cheap but smells pretty darn good. That adidas stuff isn't bad either, both are cheep and good. Though I must say axe shower gel smells really good the spray is kinda over used.

·
Registered
830 Posts
i was totally kidding about tag... i prefer fierce, kirra, or lacoste. and ralph lauren is heaven.

·
WWW.GAMEBOZO.COM
2,741 Posts
Fierce or hollisters "Drift" omg soooo good i promis you wont regret either one. girls i dont know come up to me when im wearinf fierce and tell me how good i smell. i just got drift for xmas and it smells so good also.

·
PbF Supporter
4,738 Posts

+

=

I kid you not. That’s like, $10 max for both of them, and that smell really does last for hours. I've had handfuls’ of girls comment on how I smell nice because of that stuff. Just try it for a while. Make sure you get the same scent body wash as deodorant though, otherwise they will clash and make you smell like ass, like most scents.

1 - 20 of 78 Posts